Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 7 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 am

Peyton blushed and it took a moment for her to regain her composure. "Don't let Kat know about this," She said shamefully. Peyton slipped her hand into his and laced her fingers with Brock's, she'd follow him anywhere. The kiss that was planted on her cheek made her so happy she felt like nothing could go wrong. "We should find a place to stay," She said softly, trying to be helpful.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 7 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am

He nodded. "Unfortunately, everywhere around here is filled with nurses most likely, and the next city is over a day's flight, and we don't have the time or energy for that. I don't know anyone around here, so I don't know what else we could do. Our only option seems to be the forest," he paused, "Unless you happen to know someone around here?" he asked. He knew, before anything, they needed to eat. They would pop in, eat, get some energy back, and then go. Where they were going though, he had no idea.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 am

Peyton thought for a moment and then nodded, "I do know someone from here..." She said. She was a little unsure though, they hadn't spoke in years not since she had turned down his request for love. "He lives a while out of the town, so we should be safe," Peyton explained and walked close to Brock.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:31 am

"Okay," Brock smiled. "You can direct me when when we leave. First, I think we should all eat though." Brock looked over to the little Italian place. "That okay with you?" he asked. When she nodded he walked over to the restaurant and held the door open for Peyton. They took their seats, and Brock woke Kat up so she would be able to eat with them.

When Brock woke Kat up she was very groggy and didn't feel like talking or doing anything. She lay her head on the table and when the waitress came by to ask what they wanted she ordered soda, but asked for the waitress to bring two glasses. Hopefully the sodas would wake her up and give her the energy to fly on her own, but she doubted it.

Ooc: Sorry, gatta go eat. Might be on later!
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 am

Peyton smiled at Kat, "Morning," She said and giggled. When the waitress came by Peyton ordered something small, and was glad for her gloves so she could handle the silver wear and glasses. People were looking at them from around the restaurant. Slipping her hand from her lap she grabbed a hold of Brock's and laced her fingers in his, not only did it make her feel safe but, happy too.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Brock smiled back to Peyton when she grabbed his hand. He ordered a soda as well and a pasta bowl and ordered Kat cheese sticks. When the waitress looked at him like he was crazy for ordering just that he smiled, "She loves cheese sticks. She gets them every where we go at least once." The waitress simply shrugged, took down the order and then walked away again.

Kat, with her head still on the table and her eyes closed, smiled. "So are you two a thing now?" she asked, not once looking at their expressions or their hands linked under the table. Simply knowing by the emotions Brock was radiating, she could guess what was up. She kind of felt a vibe coming from the two when they first met, and the pull was obviously there, thought she didn't know if it was just her being able to see that since she was so spiritual or if it was an obvious thing to all around.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Peyton blushed and her hand reflexively pulled from Brock's and went to her own lap. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to answer that. They had talked about their feelings, but not exactly what they were, or if they were going to act on them. Awkwardly Peyton sipped at her water, shaking slightly from nerves.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Brock chuckled to Kat. "I suppose so," he said. He then felt Peyton's hand slip from his which made him look down to his own hand then up to Peyton. Did he do or say something wrong? His eyes questioned her as he awaited some sort of explanation.

Kat giggled. "Cute!" she told the two, and then felt herself slightly fade away again. She was teetering on the verge of deep sleep and just vaguely staying awake. She hoped her sodas would get there soon so she could chug them down and wake up finally. It was hard to hold a conversation when you couldn't keep your eyes open or your head up.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Peyton was blushing hard and she was fidgeting with the straw in her glass. When Brock responded Peyton smiled, a thing? They were? That made Peyton really happy, but she was also worried. She'd never been with anyone that way before, and she didn't want Brock to get upset with her for not knowing how to act or what to do. Peyton tucked her hair behind her ear and she glanced over at Brock.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:01 pm

"Something wrong?" he asked as he tilted his head. Suddenly the waitress came back with their drinks and food. "Thank you so much," he said without looking to the waitress. He kept his eyes on Peyton, wanting to make sure nothing was wrong and she was alright.

Kat looked up, the waitress obviously upset that she got no attention from Brock. She had to suppress a laugh when she thanked the waitress for her food and her two sodas. After Kat had downed the first soda she found it easier to stay awake, plus the daunting smell of the cheese sticks helped. She instantly dug in, happy that her empty belly could finally be somewhat filled. It had been almost two days since any of them had eaten.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Peyton looked up and caught the glare she got from the waitress, and actually it made Peyton happy. Someone was jealous of her. Looking back at Brock she smiled, "I'm fine," she said honestly, and then started eating. All she had ordered was a fruit salad and a small grilled cheese. Peyton had never been much of an eater. Looking at Kat she saw the look she was giving her and Brock and then looked away her cheeks reddening.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Kat had to have a laugh at that moment. "You're so adorable Peyton," she said with a gentle giggle. It was so sweet how someone as nice as Peyton came into Brock's life. Kat didn't know Peyton as a person very well, but her vibes were great, and as an 'angel' that was something she trusted more than most anything.

Brock smiled to Kat, loving that the two were getting along. He felt as though it would be a bumpy ride through all of the people coming after them, but they would make it and there would be some laughs and smiles along the way. He didn't know why, but Brock just had a good feeling about it all.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Peyton looked up tilting her head, "I-I am?" She asked looking at Kat in confusion, when she only giggled in response Peyton laughed too. Her laugh was melodic and attention grabbing but, not in a negative way. It didn't take long for Peyton to finish her meal and when she did, she stacked her plates neatly her napkin still clean because she couldn't use it and her silver wear on top of her pie of plate. She was a tidy person and it irritated her to be in clutter. Peyton set her hands neatly in her lap and waited for the others to finish.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Brock smiled when he was done, pushing his things away from him and leaning back. "Man, that was delicious. Did everyone else like their food?" he asked. Once he got nods from everyone he smiled more and then simply nodded. "Alright, let me just pay and we'll get out of here."

Kat smiled at her cheese sticks. They weren't the best she had ever had, but it was hard to beat her mom's cooking. When the waitress finally brought over the check, Brock paid, left a nice tip, and then they all got up and walked out of the shack. Slightly faster than a normal pace they headed for the forest. "So where are we going?" she asked, looking to Peyton and Brock for an answer.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:25 pm

As they walked Peyton slipped the glove from her hand and then slipped her hand into Brock's. "I have a friend outside of town, " Peyton said softly, making sure that if anyone was listening they couldn't hear. "If we flew, it'd only take about 30 minutes," She said not exactly suggesting it, but giving them and idea how far out of town it was. It took them about an hour to get there on foot and when they did get there there was a giant mansion on a hill. "We're here, " Peyton announced and looked around. "Andrew!?" she called as the walked through the gate. "Just a moment, " Came a males voice, there was a tall sandy blonde man standing by a tree watering some flowers. When he turned around he looked confused, then a grin crossed his face. "Peyton!?" He chimed, "Oh god!" He ran over and swung her around in his arms.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Brock stood there awkwardly as he tried not to notice how good looking the man was. He mentally assessed himself and the man, but he kept coming up short. As he watch the man swing Peyton around, he secretly wondered why he didn't get burned as well. He looked straight ahead as to not seem intimidated and stood up straighter than normal as to seem slightly taller. He could do this, he was simply being a silly guy. Everything was good.

Kat smiled at the relationship the two had already seemed to have. It was nice that they could count on some people to be nice and let them into their world. By the simple fact that the man wasn't getting burned she assumed he had powers as well and wondered what they were, but she knew that she would save that question for later so they could at least have time to meet the man.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:36 pm

When they stopped Andrew looked over at Kat and Brock, "Oh, who are these two?" He asked and wrapped and arm around Peyton. She looked at Kat and then Brock, "They are my friends, " She said and then looked at Brock, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to call him yet. "They're siblings, and we're running Andrew," Peyton said and she explained the whole story, when she was done Andrew frowned, "I'm glad you came to me," He said and then started pulling Peyton towards the large house. "Come along, Bark, " He said carelessly saying his name wrong to show he had no interest in him. "You can all stay with me, as long as you need," When they got inside he showed them to their rooms, three individual ones. 'If you'd like company in the night darling, just let me know, " He said to Peyton and winked before walking off. Peyton stood there not reacting and set her stuff down by the door.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 pm

"It's Brock," he almost growled under his breath. His heart kind of sank when all he was called was a 'friend'. Was the really all he was to her? As if his stomach wasn't already twisting enough, when the 'Andrew' guy called Peyton darling Brock almost keeled over in pain. Glaring as the man walked off Brock went into his room without a word to anyone so he could put his few items in the room he was staying in.

Kat didn't even have to ask, Brock was pretty much a ticking time bomb in this home. All she knew is that if she stayed calm and happy that should have put Brock in a better mood. So, in her quest to keep Brock calm and safe, she let her emotions become overly peppy like they usually where, pretty much just being her normal self. She set her few things in her room, pulled out the simply teddy bear she had, and set it on her bed. "There," she said to herself, "room complete."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Peyton looked at Brock, who looked really unhappy. Following behind him she slipped into his room shutting the door softly behind her. "Brock?' She asked softly, "Are you okay?" She wondered what she might have done to upset him. It made her feel awful that she was most likely the cause of his stress. "Did I do something?" She asked him fidgeting with the hem of her dress nervously.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Brock sighed, unable to stay mad at her when it was really just the guys fault, and he knew he must have just been over exaggerating on everything that was going on. He was just being jealous and over protective like he always was, nothing more nothing less. He let the troubles slip from him before he answered so he wasn't lying. "No, nothing's wrong, I'm fine," he promised with a smile.

Kat felt him relax, which made her even happier. She plopped down on the bed suddenly. It was so nice to feel the warmth and comfort of a bed again. She curled herself up into a ball, loving the way it felt to lay on something more than a dirt ground or the bark of a tree. She pulled her teddy bear toward her and started thinking of her parents, letting her mind drift and her body finally relax.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Peyton smiled, "I'm glad, " She breathed, but then she frowned. "I-i'm no good at this stuff," Peyton said looking down nervously. "I mean, uhm, relationships..." Biting down on her lip a moment she glanced at Brock. "I-i uh, what did you mean at the restaurant?" Peyton looked up her cheeks red. "I-i earlier I didn't know what to call you," she admitted and turned away to slip from the room, all of this was too embarrassing for her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:57 pm

"Wait," before Peyton could go Brock grabbed her hand gently and stopped her in her tracks. "Please don't go," he asked her. "I meant what I said. To me," he paused as he looked over to the side, "to me we're a couple. You're someone I want to try and get to know more, kiss, call my girlfriend, stuff like that. I don't know why it's so fast, but I feel really close to you, like I've known you for such a long time, and I hope you feel the same way." Brock stopped talking, hoping she would actually talk with him, maybe even say she felt the same. He could understand that she hadn't had a lot of experience in the field of love, but he was there to be the test run, to smooth out all the bumps in the road. He hoped she would want him to be there for her when all of that happened.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Peyton just stared at him for a long time, dazed. When she finally found some words she smiled, "I feel that too, " She said, it was lame she knew but, her heart and mind were racing and it was all she could think to say. Peyton just looked Brock in the eyes, saying nothing. Her heart pounding in her ears now was all she could pay attention to besides Brock himself.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Heading to bed. Night!
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Brock smiled. "I know this is probably a bit new, I get it, so we'll take it slow." Brock squeezed Peyton's hand in reassurance and smiled to her in a comforting kind of way. "I'm here for you," he promised to her as he thought about her and how she might have been feeling. There were a thousand and one options he turned up with, so he decided to just let it be and go with the flow on what was happening. Everything would turn out great and once all was said and done everyone involved would all be happy, or so he hoped.

OOC: Me too! Night!
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next