Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:44 am

"Peyton!" Brock cried. Looking back to Kat, who gave him an approving glance before heading to the nurse, he jumped down to Peyton. "Back off, everyone!" he said pushing everyone away from her. "Are you okay?" he asked, not knowing if she was conscious or not. He picked her up, regardless, and ran into a nearby ally. Looking for an exit, he paused and took several deep breaths. What was he going to do? And Kat, she was out there all alone fighting that huge man. His protective side kicked in as he started to worry for her, even though he could feel if she was okay or not and he knew she couldn't be hurt. Brock's heart sank as he waiting in the ally for Kat, not knowing what else to do.

Kat leaped over people, flipping her and there, getting through the crowd quickly. "Hey you!" she yelled before she punched the man square in the face. His nose started to bleed before he swung back, Kat ducking in just enough time. She then, while on the ground, pushed herself up with her hand, her feet jetting out from under her and kicking the man in the stomach. Flying into the air, she landed standing over the man, one leg on each side of him. She quickly started to punch him repeatedly in the face. After the man had gotten a few good punched in and Kat had coughed up several spats of blood, she finally knocked him out. Looking around quickly for more nurses, she found none, just many random people staring at her like she was either the coolest chick in the world or the scariest. "Sorry," she said in a cute and gentle voice before patting down her dress and skipping off to the ally.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 6 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am

Peyton was limp, her eyes were open and she looked as though she were a corpse. Her red locks fell toward the ground in a luscious waterfall. Her arm on the side farthest away from Brock dangled limply and she couldn't move a muscle. Her light body looked feeble and meek in the dim alley light. There were cuts on her pale skin, and bruises showing up already. The people of that small town had really stomped on her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 am

Brock looked to Peyton in worry when he heard Kat come into the ally. "I'll fix her up," he heard Kat say. Brock wanted to protest, tell her that it would make her too weak, but he couldn't find it in himself to do that. "I'll carry you both," he promised. He was going to get them both out of there right when Peyton was fixed, no matter what he had to do.

Kat nodded and when Brock finally put Peyton down she got to work. Her hands lighting a faded green once more, she started her work, wincing here and there as she did so. "Oh god," she said in a dim voice, "there is some sort of drug in her system." That was going to be more challenging to do, which she knew was the thing she had to start on first. "Peyton, please don't worry, but this will hurt a little," she warned before she started. Slowly, yet surely, she started to extract the drug, of which she had to do by pulling it from her system and out of her mouth. She slowly and carefully started to pull the drug from her system and organs.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 am

Peyton was wincing and flinching by the end of the procedure. She looked at Kat and Brock, confused and then frowned. "I'm sorry Kat," She said pushing herself to her feet, she was weak but, she didn't want to be carried. "Carry your sister, we'll walk," She told Brock seriously. She didn't want to be a burden anymore, she planned on trying to lose them, in the crowd. "If we walk we blend in," Peyton said in a tone that was both intelligent and knowing. Biting her lip as Brock started to walk ahead of her. It wouldn't be easy hiding from them, but she felt she had to do it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 am

Brock looked to Peyton with a disapproving look. As he stood up, picking Kat up with him, he sighed. "Are you sure you're okay to walk?" he asked. Brock then looked down as he sighed. "Peyton, I thought I had lost you for a bit there. Please, just be more careful to stay with us. If you need to you can hang onto my arm or take my hand, okay?" he offered to her, still staring at the ground. He wanted to make sure she understood before he started off for the forest again. "Please."

Kat was tired, and cold. She decided, since Brock's comfy arms were holding her tightly, she would fall asleep. Nothing more for her to do since she was pretty much dead weight at that point. She smiled before passing out, feeling good that she had finally done something. It was finally her time to shine, and she did it!
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:43 am

Peyton looked at him and tried to give the most convincing smile she could. "I'm alright, " She told him, "I'll take your hand if I feel unbalanced," She looked at her feet and then made a pushing motion with her hands, "Go on, lead the way," When they were finally in the crowd and Brock was focused on leading and weaving Peyton stopped walking, a large gap formed between them. Feeling sick to her stomach Peyton wasn't sure what to do, turn herself in, or run. The latter sounded better so she ran, in the opposite direction they were walking, weaving and bobbing quickly, keeping low to hide her hair. When she knew they were a long ways apart she ducked into a store, hoping that Brock woudn't come looking for her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 am

Brock looked around as he thought of how to get to the forest in the easiest way. "You still alright back there?" he asked. Again there was no reply. When Brock found there was no Peyton behind him his heart dropped and he felt a lack of air. "Peyton?!" deja vu hit Brock like a train as he frantically ran back in the direction he came. "Peyton! Peyton?" he called over and over as he went all the way back to the ally and then past that. "Excuse me," he would ask many random people, "have you see a girl with red hair?" and all shook their heads or just kept walking with no reply. Brock stood in the middle of the giant crowd around him and just looked around in horror. Had he lost her? God, it was all his fault! Why was he so stupid? He should have just carried her! He should have known! What was wrong with him? Now they would probably kill her and he would never see her again. Brock's eyes soon started to water. He had killed her. It was all his fault. Brock walked slowly over to a bench outside a random store and sat down. His eyes focused on nothing at all as his head hung down in grief. He had killed her...
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:00 am

Peyton had waited in the store for a long while and assumed that Brock had gotten far enough that she could slip out. When she did slip out, Brock was there in front of her. Freezing she stared at him, he looked so defeated, but why? It couldn't be her could it? Peyton wanted to run to him and comfort him but, she held back. As she tried to slip back into the crowd her feet fumbled and she slipped. Her knees got scraped, "Watch out!" People were shouting at her, great. There was attention being drawn to her, if she didn't get out of the way soon Brock would see her. This was her way of keeping them safe, she couldn't get caught.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 am

Brock looked up and his brows furrowed together when he saw Peyton. "Peyton? Peyton!" he said, waving her over. He walked quickly over to her and smiled when he saw her. "I thought you were dead," he told her before he shifted Kat onto one shoulder and hugged Peyton tightly. "Thank God you're safe." Brock then paused. "But wait, where are the nurses that took you?" he asked as he looked around. "We should run before they get back!" he took Peyton's hand and started off, but when she didn't move to go with him he stopped and looked back, confusion written all over his face.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 am

Peyton had tears in her eyes when she looked at him now. "I'm not going with you," She said softly. Her heart hurt and she couldn't stand it but, she wanted to keep Kat and him safe. "I'm tired of being the reason people get hurt," She told him and slipped her hand from his. "You two are in trouble because of me, and you need to leave," She told him. A few tears fell down her cheeks and she looked away, "You need to keep your sister safe," Peyton stated and turned to go, there was an alley near by and that' s where Peyton was headed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 am

Brock grabbed Peyton's hand again and pulled her back. "We are still going to be in trouble whether you go or not, and I couldn't stand it if you got hurt or died," Brock paused as he locked eyes with Peyton. He stood there for a moment before finally breaking the stare. "Look, I know that we met only a day or so ago, but I want you here with us. It would really mean a lot. I would have left that awful place sooner or later, you being a reason or not." Brock then looked back to Peyton and sighed, staring into her eyes again, "I want to protect you Peyton. Please, let me."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 am

Peyton bit her lip and was now fully crying. "N-no," She said softly, trying to get her hand through his grasp. She wouldn't let him keep protecting her like this. He'd die eventually, from murder or exhaustion. Peyton would have loved more than anything to run away with this boy, but she couldn't. There was something about him that made her long for him, but knowing what she was putting him through, him and his sweet sister. "I'm going to..." She swallowed hard, "I'm going to turn myself in," She told Brock, "You just run, get your sister out of here, they wont come after you if they have me," She said.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 am

Brock shook his head and looked down. "I have killed two of their men. They will still want me," he shook his head and closed his eyes, his head hanging low once again. If she didn't want to be with them, then there was nothing he could do to stop her, but he wouldn't let her go if it were just a matter of safety. "Peyton, do you not want to come with us or are you just scared we'll get hurt because of this whole mess?" his voice was quiet, but they two were in their own world by this time, the crowd around them no longer existent.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 am

Peyton looked up at him, locking her eyes with his. She motioned for him to set Kat down on the bench so she could rest with out annoying talking in her ear. When he did this, it gave Peyton a moment to think. "Everyone in my life has been hurt because of me, I'm a monster and I don't deserve you or your sister's kindness," She said, her eyes fell from his face again and her hair slid in the way of her face hiding it. She was shaking now, biting her lip hard. Tears were still streaming down her porcelain cheeks, small sniffles from her nose.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 am

Brock moved in close to Peyton, his hand set gently under her chin to lift up her face. Once he had pushed her hair out of the way and behind her ear gently, he looked into her eyes once more. "Peyton, you don't get it do you?" he asked, a small chuckle hidden in the back of his throat. "I'm a monster too. Kat, well she isn't one, but she can't be hurt, and we want you here." Brock put his hand on Peyton's cheek now as he looked at her with pleading eyes, his thumb gently drying tears that were on her face. "I want you to stay with us, please."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 am

Peyton had a million conflicting emotions right now, she was happy to be so close to Brock but being close to him put him in danger. Her heart was racing and her stomach twisting, she didn't know how to respond. Peyton wanted to accept being with him, but wanted to run at the same time. Her eyes just stay locked with his, her bottom lip trembling.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:56 am

Brock, again, removed Peyton's bottom lip from her teeth and let his hand linger on her face. Sighing, he offered up a very gentle and subtle smile. "Do what you would like Peyton. I'm simply telling you that we, Kat and I both, would like you to stay," he paused and looked down, "And whatever you do, just please don't turn yourself in. Run away alone if that's what you must do, change your hair color, get a new name, and stay safe. Please," he looked up into Peyton's eyes, "for me."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 am

Peyton looked at him, and then sighed. "Why?" She asked him and then looked him over, "Why you of all people, why do you protect met he way you do?" She asked, her tone gentle but serious. She really was confused, wondering why he was willing to lay his life on the line for someone he barely knew. For her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

"I told you," he then looked away. "Wouldn't you do the same? Am I the only one getting this feeling?" he asked. Every time he was around her he got the feeling that he only wanted to be close to her, to protect her, to care for her. His stomach twisted as he thought about all the odd feelings he had for her, and it hurt even more--for some reason--when he thought about her not feeling the same way. He didn't know why he felt this way, it wasn't normal, but he felt that way none the less.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Peyton's cheeks heated and her bottom lip trembled. She had pulled in a sharp breath and then she nodded, "Yes, I would, " She murmured. He was feeling what she was feeling too, this made her happy. Peyton knew now that where ever she went she'd be unhappy with out him. There were meant for each other she could feel it in her bones. "I feel it too," Peyton said, her voice was shaking slightly. Saying things like this, she had never felt this way, it made her nervous.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:14 am

Brock looked up, mostly in shock. He hadn't expected her to feel the same way as he did. However, when she did, it lifted at least 5,000 pounds off of his chest. Finding himself able to breath again, he took a big, very staggered breath in and then looked up to Peyton. "Then please, if you truly feel that way," he put his hand on her cheek gently as he looked into her gorgeous eyes, "stay."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 am

Peyton took a deep shaky breath. Leaning her face into his hand and shutting her eyes. She took in his scent and his warm electrifying touch, and when she opened her bright eyes again she locked them with Brock's. "Okay, " Was all she could manage, her voice cracked slightly too, from nerves. Peyton hadn't noticed until now but, she had been holding her breath.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 am

"Thank you," he voice was quiet, and he had completely forgotten they were in a crowd of people. He pulled Peyton in and hugged her tightly. He was so scared he was going to loose her, that he would never see her again after that day. Relief flowed over him when he heard the one little word come from her mouth. Pulling away just enough to look into her eyes, he took in the moment like it was their last, not wanting it to end.

OOC: BRB, shower time!
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

Peyton shook her head slightly and she smiled gently, "No, thank you," She said softly. When she was pulled in she gasped softly and her cheeks flushed. Peyton kept eye contact with Brock, her heart was pounding hard and she was sure that he could feel it. Being this close to him, she wanted to be this close to him always, her heart longed for it. Ached even and she loved it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 am

Brock smiled and nodded before he started to lean in. His lips landed on Peyton's warm cheek gently and lingered there for a portion of time. After a while Brock leaned back again and simply smiled before squeezing Peyton's hand and then walking back over to Kat and picking her up slowly and with care. "Ready? he asked.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next