Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 12 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Peyton didn't speak she only let herself be lifted into Brock's arms. Tears fell silently down her face and her head pounded. She never wanted to feel that again, something, or someone inside her mind. Someone poking and prodding causing her to do things she couldn't control. Peyton just squeezed her eyes shut, and focused on keeping anything and everything out of her mind. She didn't want to hurt Kat or Brock, never in her life, and she hated herself now more than ever for doing it.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 12 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Time Skip.

Brock landed further off by the forest, the small town almost smiling at them. Taking a deep breath in he smiled. Thank goodness they were away from everything and finally to another town. Feeling his stomach growl he finally realized how hungry and tried he was. "You guys up for something to eat?" he asked. He had actually been to this town before, so he knew exactly where they could go to eat.

Kat nodded as she climbed off his back. "Yes please," she said looking around at the small town. She could smell the fresh air and it was so nice being in a nice open place instead of that awful city they had just been in.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Peyton slipped to her feet and swayed slightly, she was light headed. When Brock spoke of food it made her feel sick to her stomach. Lightly shaking her head Peyton looked toward her feet. She felt so awful for what had happened. If it weren't for Kat she would have walked right into their trap. Brock would have went after her and gotten hurt and left Kat to fend for herself alone. Biting hard on her lip Peyton followed at least two steps behind. She couldn't bare to look at Kat or Brock in the face.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Brock stopped and turned around, putting his hand under Peyton's chin and lifting her face so he could look into her eyes. "Peyton, please, don't be upset. You didn't do that, it was someone else," his other hand slipped slowly into Peyton's, squeezing her hand gently. "No one is hurt, everyone here is fine," he promised her as he kept his eyes locked with her.

Kat simply nodded. She knew how awful Peyton felt, she could see it on her face, but she had no reason to. "He's right," she chimed in in the background. She felt like it was her fault Peyton felt bad since her skin got a little boiled, but looking herself over there was no sign she had ever even been remotely hurt.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Peyton looked up at Brock and for a moment she said nothing, finally she pulled away from him and stepped around so when he turned back in the direction they were going she would be ahead of them. "We better get something to eat," She said dully. Peyton understood what they were saying, but she didn't really care. She hated herself for the thing that she was. Hated herself for the things that were out of her control. Her whole person was beaten down and worn, her red hair knotted, her pale skin a sickly color. She walked with a sight limp showing her feet were exhausted. She was emotionally and physically torn to pieces.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Brock shook his head and quickly walked to catch up with her and once he did he picked her up to carry her to the restaurant. "I hope you guys like the place I picked out," he said, trying to get on a lighter subject. He let a gentle smile come across his face as he thought of the wonderful place it was.

Kat looked at him confused. "When were you here?" she asked in a small tone. She usually traveled with Brock everywhere, but she had never been here. "It was with Aulia," he said in a small tone and then cheered up once again, shaking his head as he did so. "Yeah, you two will love it." Kat simply nodded, feeling bad about bringing up Aulia.

Ooc: We are still going to have Dane in this, right?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 pm

ooc: I guess.

IC:
Peyton's eyebrows knitted together at the sound of another girls name. She bit her lip and looked away from Brock trying to not show the concern she felt. Peyton wasn't shocked that there had been someone else, he was attractive, sweet, kind, strong, a wonderful man all around. A pang of jealousy went through Peyton and she looked up to Brock. It upset her to think of any other person being with him, wanting him the way she did. She wondered if she were a consolation prize, for this Aulia. The thought hurt, but she tried to ignore it. Peyton was only being silly, or at least she hoped that were true. By the way he spoke her name, she knew he had loved her at one point. Would there ever be room for him to love her too? She didn't know, but thinking about love made Peyton's cheeks heat and she looked away from Brock again.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Brock stopped walking when they came upon the restaurant. "Isn't it great?" he asked. The restaurant was built right on the lake, a balcony coming toward the lake and allowing a perfect view. The sky was so clear that you could see many stars, all of which were reflected in the water. The restaurant was light with candles and hanging banister lights and had a classic feel to it. "What do you guys think?"

Kat looked to the lake and he jaw dropped completely. It was so gorgeous. "Wow," was all she could manage to say. Finally being out of the trees blockage, Kat looked up to the stars. Everything about this place was wonderful; stars, lakes, trees, greenery, small town, no smog, just everything.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Peyton looked around and actually mustered a small smile. It was a nice place, much better than the walls of that home she was in for so long. Taking a deep breath she tried to forget all of he worries and enjoy what was around her. When Peyton walked forward several men in the restaurant stared at her, looking her up and down approvingly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Brock looked to the men and then grabbed Peyton's hand gently. When all the men looked at him like he was crazy he just tossed them a smirk and went on his way. When the waitress seated them she simply smiled and said, "You're waiter will be right with you." Brock nodded and then looked to Peyton and Kat, a smile on his face.

Kat looked to the menu and smiled. "Everything sounds so good," she said as she flipped through all the pages of the menu. She couldn't decide what to pick, everything sounded awesome and she just wanted to order it all.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:17 pm

As they waited Peyton looked around the area, it was nice here. Popular too, it seemed. She made eye contact with a man sitting at the bar and looked away, her cheeks flushed. Why was he looking at her that way? Soon a woman came bye with a Mint Julep. The waitress set it down on the table and glanced at the bar, "It's from the gentlemen over there," She said coolly and walked off. Biting her lip Peyton looked at the drink, on the napkin it was set on, there was a phone number.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Brock looked to the man and gave him a small glare then looked back to Peyton. "Well, I must admit that the men here are a bit more pushy," he stated, trying on a smile so Peyton couldn't see how upset he really was over it all. Jealousy surged in him, but he felt it hidden well.

Kat could feel the emotions building in Brock, but kept quiet. She continued to look at the menu, even though she already knew what she wanted. It was, however, a good way to remove herself from the situations and that was always something she was willing to do.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Peyton bit down on her lip more and glanced at Brock. She wasn't sure how he was feeling about this, or how she was feeling about it. Flattered and embarrassed most likely. Looking down at the drink she lifted it up and stood. Slowly she walked over to the man and set the drink down on the counter beside him. She thanked him but, explained to the man she was happily taken. "I'm with my Boyfriend, " she told him, but the man pushed on, trying to force a number from her or something. "I-i love him," Peyton stammered and looked away her cheeks heating. Before the man could press the matter any further she rushed over and sat back down next to Brock with out a word.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Brock tilted his head slightly. "Why are you blushing?" he asked. He then started to make up situations in his mind. What if the man was really nice and she was thinking about him instead? What if he was just a perv and make Peyton feel odd? What if..? Brock's mind raced as he awaited an answer from Peyton, hoping he was wrong on every account.

its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Peyton looked up to Brock and her heart skipped a beat, it was true she did love him. But, admitting it here in front of his sister was not something she was going to do. Smiling, she slipped her hand into Brock's. "He was just so persistent on getting my phone number, I've never had that happen before," She said and then looked over to her menu. It was nice to be forgetting what had happened only about 6 hours ago. Brock and Kat were so kind to her, even after all of the trouble she had caused.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Suddenly the waiter walked up and Brock had no time to continue with the conversation. "What can I get you all to drink tonight?" he asked smiling. "And if you're ready to order now I can take your orders as well." Brock nodded. "I'll have a Mountain Dew and the steak with a side of mashed potatoes please," he said and the waiter nodded when he was done writing.

"And for you miss?" Kat looked up to the waiter and smiled. "I'll have the mango tea and then I would like the shrimp scampi please," when the waiter nodded and smiled she smiled back to him. "Thank you."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Peyton waited for her turn and looked up to the waiter, he smiled at her waiting for her to order, "I'll have a water and one of your cesar side salads," She said and the waiter nodded. He walked off and then Peyton looked around the room. There were people dancing to a small jazz band and a wonderful jazz singer who reminded Peyton of Frank Sinatra. Flushing Peyton looked over at Brock a little nervously, "W-will you dance with me?" She asked him nervously.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 pm

"Of course," Brock said and took Peyton's hand gently, walking her over to the dance floor. Brock then started to dance. Brock looked like he was straight out of a 1950's swing movie. He offered his hand out and when Peyton too it he twirled her in to his chest and wrapped his arms around her gently, swaying with her to the beat before untwirling her again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Peyton flushed, she never really danced before. At least not with another person, and she was worried she would stumble. But, with Brock leading she looked like a natural and people all over the room were looking at them. When they were swaying, her hand in his the other on his shoulder Peyton smiled, "Where did you learn to dance?" She asked and looked up at Brock.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Brock smiled. "When you have nothing you kind of just teach yourself," he said and smiled as he pulled Peyton in again, this time closer as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You look gorgeous by the way," he told her in a very gentle tone before pulling back just enough to kiss her on the lips. He knew already that this was going to be a night to remember.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Peyton smiled and her eyes widened slightly when he pulled her in. When Brock whispered in her ear she got goose bumps. His breath was warm and his voice deep and smooth. Then before she could speak he was kissing her, and she kissed him back, smiling slightly into the kiss. When their lips broke slightly she murmured, "I love you," and then she tensed up, it had slipped out, feeling so right to say but, she had only just started dating Brock, why was she such an idiot, why couldn't she learn to control things?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Brock smiled and quietly said "I love you too," before twirling her out again. He kept his hand in hers as they both continued to dance, the crowd clapping and moving slightly along with them. Before long there was a circle around the two with some couples dancing just inside the circle but many people simply watching and cheering.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Peyton felt like her heart was going to slip from her throat, or maybe spill out her ears. She felt so light as he spun her around, this moment here, right now, was perfect. Peyton could hardly believe he had said it, he loved her. Brock, her hansom savior loved her. She was certain that she was the happiest person in this whole room at this moment. Peyton's cheeks were heated and she was shaking from nerves. Her heart was going a million miles a minute as her mind raced with wonderfully warm and happy thoughts.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Brock smiled as he twirled Peyton in again, only this time he dipped her down and then kissed her once again. He let everyone applaud as he blocked them all out and only thought of his lady. Smiling into the kiss he brought Peyton Back up, his lips still on hers and then finally parted. "Ready to eat my lady?" he asked in a very gentleman voice, a smile spilling onto his face.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Peyton flushed more as the people around them cheered, watching them kiss. She loved when he kissed her, his mouth was so sweet, and his lips made her own tingle. He also always kissed her with such care, as though he were savoring ever move she made, ever touch, and feeling. Nodding she followed Brock back to the table and sat down. She could feel women's eyes on Brock, and staring at Peyton with jealousy. When their food came Peyton ate in silence going over the moment on the dance floor over and over in her head.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next