Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 am

Brock had awoken to a breakfast set in his room, though not very much of one. Had had one small egg on a plate, a small glass of milk, and an apple. When he was just about done with his breakfast he looked over to the door. "Come in," he said, a smile already on his face. When he saw Peyton walk in his smile only grew. "Good morning," he offered to her.

Kat woke up to breakfast in bed. "That's sweet," she said as she dug into her meal. Even though they had eaten the day before, she was still quite hungry and was extremely happy she hadn't had to ask for a meal, that it was simply offered to her. When she was done she smiled and lay back, her belly full for the first time in over a week.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 9 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:19 am

Peyton frowned when she looked at the tiny plate and cup. Her meal had been much larger than that. "Good morning," She replied and smiled at him. Walking over she sat on the edge of his bed. Peyton's hair was messy and she had dark circles under her eyes suggesting that she didn't get much sleep.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 am

"Something bothering you?" he asked. Seeing the frown, and then the dark circles made him think that there was something on her mind that she couldn't shake. He had sent her off to bed at a reasonable time, right? So it had to have been just something keeping her up. Maybe a nightmare, bad thoughts? He honestly had no idea, there were so many things it could be.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 am

Peyton smiled and shook her head, she didn't want to talk about Andrew with Brock. "I'm just fine, why?" she asked him and tilted her head slightly in curiosity. She wanted to throw herself into Brock's arms right now but, restrained herself. "How did you sleep?" She asked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:37 am

Brock looked at her with concerned eyes. "I slept good. However, it doesn't look like you could say the same," he looked her over before continuing. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked. He was very good at reading people, and Peyton didn't seem to be a very good liar in the first place. Why wouldn't she just tell him? Did she not trust him enough?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 am

Peyton frowned and fidgeted with her pajamas, "I'm just worried, about this thing with Andrew, " She said and looked around the room. "He's a little obsessive..." She said and bit her lip. For all she knew Andrew was planning something right now, and knowing him, he'd come up with something underhanded. There was a knock on the door and Peyton looked over to it. "Master Andrew requests your presence, Master Brock," A maid's voice ran through the door. Peyton looked over to Brock and bit her lip, what could he possibly want with him?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:44 am

"It's okay," he said before kissing Peyton on the head with care, "I can handle this. Nothing will go wrong because I won't let it go wrong." Brock paused and thought for a moment. "However, if I start to yell, and you can hear that, please send Kat down just enough to where she can calm me down a bit," he asked of Peyton. Brock then noticed the maid was still there. "Thank you so much," he paused once more, "and you can call me Brock," he said with a smile, "I'm not your master, just a man in your home." Brock then got off the bed and headed down stairs after squeezing Peyton's hand gently. When he was met with Andrew he simply smiled. "You asked for me?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

Andrew nodded to his question and looked Brock over. "I assume she hasn't told you," He said and pretended to have a worried expression. "It's sad really, " He said and waved his hand dismissively. "Have a seat," Andrew told Brock gesturing to a nice high backed chair. For a moment Andre faced his back toward Brock and smirked before turning back to him, "I'm sure you would like to know what I'm talking about, so I'll tell you," He said as a weasel like smile stretched along his face. "Peyton and I, are supposed to be getting married, and thanks to you, I got her back," He said, crossing his arms.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Brock's heart dropped out of his chest and he felt like decking the guy in the face. Taking a few deep, mental breaths he looked up Andrew, a weak smile on his face, hoping not to hurt the man too much. "I thought she had told you," his eyes laced with worry, actually concerned for this man's feelings. "Peyton and I," he paused, trying to be as gentle as he could, "we're a couple. I don't think she wants to marry you." He looked back to the stairs where Peyton would be at the top of and sighed. "You can ask her how she feels, but just a few moments ago I was told that." He turned to face Andrew again, sadness for this man in his eyes and found upon his face. "I'm really sorry."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Andrew smirked and then tapped his foot as though he were irritated. "Well, I have a lot of power at my disposal Brock," He said spitting acid with his name, "She will come to me one way or another, and you and your sister will be out of her life for good," A smug look crossed his face and then he walked swiftly from the room. Shortly after that Peyton came down the steps to see Brock alone, she frowned and looked around, "You don't look so happy, is everything alright?" She asked. Peyton had cleaned herself up in the time it took Brock and Andrew to talk. She was in her dress again, her hair smoothed and the circles under her eyes minimized. Brock seemed a little tense so she stayed a little ways away from him, trying to make sure she didn't do one thing to upset him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Brock shook his head. "Just Andrew doing what you said he would," he nodded, letting his muscles relax. If Andrew had stayed there much longer, Brock would have given him a piece of his mind, and strength. Luckily, Andrew had left the room before Brock had done anything that he would have regretted. However, bringing his sister into the whole matter just infuriated him. Kat had never done anything to Andrew and she loved Peyton, she only wanted to get to know Peyton better and better as time went on, and denying them both a relationship killed him. He, for both their sakes, Brock's and her's, wouldn't let Andrew do that to any of them.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Peyton looked around the room, her hairs were standing on end. There was a lot of electricity in the air. "Brock.." Peyton murmured locking her ember-ed eyes with his. Swiftly she walked over to him and threw her arms around his neck, planting her lips firmly against his. As she did this her heart started to pound furiously, her cheeks heating quickly, and she trembled slightly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Brock sat still for a moment, but only a moment. His hand slowly wrapped around Peyton's waist gently as he kissed her back. For a time every thing seemed perfect. His heart raced and he could feel the heat coming off of Peyton and onto him. Instantly he heated as well as wished that this moment could last forever, letting time stop as his mind raced.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:09 pm

After a long kiss Peyton broke it, smiling. "What ever he said, ignore it," She whispered. With her arms still around his neck she nuzzled her face into the crook of Brock's neck. Being close to him like this, was addicting. If she could be here like this always she would, never moving from his arms ever again. "I was worried about you there," She murmured into his neck, "I could just feel the electricity in the air when I walked in," She said, her tone shaky and stress stricken.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Brock smiled. "As long as it wasn't on me, that's all I care about," he told her. He never wanted her hurt anyone again, and when Peyton suddenly threw her arms around him, he was almost terrified that was he going to hurt her. Luckily he had shut off his powers just long enough to get them back under control. He wished his power was like Peyton's in the sense that he couldn't hurt her, but that wasn't how he worked.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Peyton forced herself back from him just enough to look up at him and looked into his eyes, "Are you alright?" She asked again, she had a serious look on her face that had a lot of underlying concern. Peyton was little, that was true, but she would act tough, she would BE tough for Brock if she had to. "You know," Peyton said and slid her arms from around Brock's neck and stepped back slightly, "I've worried about you, sense our brief encounter in the home," She explained. "I knew right away you were just like me. Too hard on yourself, never letting up, blaming yourself for everything wrong in your life, even when it wasn't truly you. Even when you know that deep down it wasn't really your fault at all," As she talked her voice was sad and she looked off as though she were staring into something meaningful, her fire lit eyes doused with tears. "Just, just know that you're not alone, I wont let you be..." When she stopped she didn't look at Brock, she only stared.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Brock stood up, in Peyton's line of vision, and put both his hands on each of Peyton's arms. "Peyton, listen to me," he asked with caring eyes, "I am simply a little shaken. I know I'm not alone, and I just want you to know that you aren't either," the look in Brock's eyes grew soft with care and loving. He knew what Peyton meant, and he could know that what Peyton did was an accident. However, the things Brock did were no accident. He could have controlled himself, he just didn't. He was, though, slowly getting better at controlling his temper along with his powers. He knew that things were changing in his life, including Peyton coming along, and he wasn't about to let some random guy stop that wonderful change.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Peyton looked at him but, she said nothing. She wasn't sure what she was going to say, so she only nodded. Putting her hands together in front of herself and lacing her fingers. What she had said was more true to herself than she knew of for Brock, thinking about it made her sick to her stomach. "I-i'm going to go lay down," She said softly, and with out another word she turned and went back up the stairs. On the way back to her room though she ran into Andrew, who was, of course up to no good. All he said was a weird mess of words to Peyton and then he kissed her, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to stop it. On the inside she was screaming, but on the outside she was kissing him back. What was going on?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Brock sighed, what had he done now? Before he could even think twice he called after Peyton. "Peyton wait!" he said before running up the stairs after her. When he got there, however, he froze, dead in his tracks. His heart sank, and as it sank it hit the ground and broke into a million pieces. As he felt Peyton's warm kiss on his lips once more, a recall from earlier, he wondered what he had done or said that would make her want to do this to him. What had he suddenly done to make her want to hurt him so badly?

When Kat felt a horrible twist in her stomach she knew something had happened with Brock. When she rushed out of her room she was punched with confusion as she saw Peyton and Andrew kissing. When she had gotten closer to Brock she felt her stomach twist more and her heart hurt. Tears welled in Kat's eyes as she felt the pain Brock was feeling, only she knew his had to have been 10 times worse. "P-Peyton..." her voice trailed away from her as tears flew down her cheeks.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Andrew stepped back and smirked, but was caught off guard by a right hook to the jaw. Peyton hand punched him hard enough to make him stumble backward, dazed. Peyton was shaking now, fighting what ever Andrew had done to her hard. "H-how dare..." she started, she was breathing hard now, obviously struggling, "...y-you," She finished, fighting all of this was too hard on her and she collapsed, Peyton was frail, exerting herself was dangerous for Peyton. Andrew looked at Kat, and then Brock, when he looked at Brock, his eyes were cold. Quickly before Brock could react Andrew stormed off, leaving Peyton on the floor where she was laying.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Brock stood there, frozen as to what had happened, for only a split second before he rushed to Peyton's aid. "Peyton? Peyton!" he called to her as he rested her head on his lap. He was confused, dazed, lost, scared, heart broken, pissed, worried; all of these emotions built up and built up inside of him as his lower lip trembled slightly. He was terrified for Peyton's safety. He had no idea what had just happened and all he wanted was for Peyton to be okay. "Kat?"

Kat shook her head. "She isn't hurt, just worn out," Kat wasn't facing Brock as she said this, but the direction Andrew had made his exit to. "I'll be right back. Just stay with her. Take her to her room so she can rest," she added before running off to where Andrew had gone. She walked to the room where Andrew was and opened the door with haste. "What in the heck was all that about?!" she yelled as his, her eyes lined with tears and her hands balled into fists.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 am

Peyton's eye brows knitted together after a moment, and her eyes opened slowly. All she saw was Brock, and it made her feel safe for a moment. But, her stomach twisted then, and she tried to force herself to sit up. "Brock.." Peyton started, what he must have saw, he must be so heart broken. "I-i'm so sorry, I should have never brought us here and I..." Her voice trailed off, the room was spinning now. Peyton tried to steady herself but, now she was on a self hating trip. She knew Andrew would pull something like this, but she wasn't prepared for magic.

Andrew was sitting down tending to a bloody lip. "Leave me be," He said coldly. "I am letting you be in my home, unless you'd rather be thrown back out their with those people from the home," He said and then stood up and disappeared through a door latching it shut.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 am

Brock looked at her, his eyes blurred with water, and shook his head. He leaned down and hugged Peyton tightly. "Don't be sorry, it's okay. You warned me and I'm just sorry I couldn't have stopped him before he got to you," his voice was gentle, barely above a whisper. He didn't know what else to say, all he wanted to do was hold Peyton close and forget about the world. He was so scared he had lost her. He had no idea what Andrew did to her to get her to kiss him back, all he knew is that he shouldn't have been so easy to let his heart break and be ready to pack up his things.

Kat's eyes narrowed in furry. "I'd rather be set on the streets for those awful nurses to find us than be stuck in this house with you hurting the ones I love!" she called after him as she walked up to the door he had vanished through. "Don't you ever hurt them that way again, you hear me?!" she yelled at him before she slammed her fist on the door once, just for good measure, and because she didn't really want to hit anyone, but she thought that would be a better thing to take it out on than an actual person. She walked away slowly, taking her time leaving the room.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 am

Peyton sighed and fell into Brock, and she was crying. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of ever put you through this," She said and then pulled back. Then she winced looking down at her fist, the skin was broken on her knuckles and reddened. "I hit him hard didn't I?" She asked and looked up at Brock. When he sort of smiled at her she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "We need to get out of here," She said and pushed herself to her feet only to stumble right back down again, too dizzy to stand straight.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

He smiled at her remark of punching, but before he could say anything Peyton nearly fell on her butt. "Come here," he said, a smile still on his face. He picked Peyton up gently and set her back on the bed. "First off we need to, quickly, get our stuff. Would you like to pack your things or are you okay with me doing it?" he asked as he walked over to the very few things Peyton had sitting in her room.

Kat could feel the thoughts rushing through Brock's mind and smiled. Finally, getting out of there. She walked to her room and packed her things quickly, making sure to clear the whole room of the things she had brought with her. She then went to Brock's room and cleared out everything in his room as well, putting it all into the bag and walking out and over to Peyton's room to wait for the two. She was so happy they were leaving, she could barely even describe!
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next