Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 3 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 am

Peyton looked up at him and then bit her lip. "Didn't you see me fry that nurse back there?" She asked him avoiding his eye contact. She shuddered and remembered the mutilated body she had left on the ground. Her eyes filled with tears again and she turned away from Brock, trying not to cry anymore in front of him. "I burn everything I touch, I started that fire!" She cried and the sobbing started up again. She couldn't help it this time, the pain that she had been keeping inside had finally spilled out. They had tortured her, tested on her, hurt her, and she still felt guilt. They had her believe that she was a monster. She was, wasn't she?
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 3 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 am

Brock didn't know what to do, so he did all he knew. He hugged her gently. His arms wrapped around Peyton gently, yet with support. "It's okay. It was an accident," his voice was soothing and quiet, yet strong and protecting. He knew what he said was true because if she had done it all on purpose she would have felt no remorse. He was there for her, for this girl of whom he just met. He didn't know her, or her history, but he didn't care about that; he cared of the here and now and helping this girl--Peyton--through it all.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:29 am

Peyton's muscles were riddled with tension, but when he didn't scream or jerk away she fell into him. Sobbing into his chest for a few moments wiping her eyes. When she looked back up at Brock her ember eyes locked into Brock's. She didn't say anything for a while, and a small breeze was the only thing that broke the silence carrying her cinnamon scent through the air around them. "Why don't you burn?" She finally asked him, breaking eye contact with him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 am

Brock sat in silence for a while, the wind whistling by the two. Lost in his mind, Brock tried to come to a reasonable conclusion. "Possibly," he started and then sat quiet for a minute. "Peyton, electricity flows through my veins," he started, "and the electricity must cancel out the effect of your fire." Brock was great in science class, well, when he still went to school that was. He was always more intrigued simply because of what he was. He let his mind wander for a time, then fall back to earth where it belonged. His eyes met with Peyton's, the curiosity of it all sparking in Brock's deep blue eyes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 am

"I knew there was something about you..." Peyton thought out loud and then flushed, she hadn't meant to speak out loud when she did. Looking down again she wiped her eyes. She was too curious for her own good, and couldn't stop herself from asking, "Do you hurt people like I do?" She asked and when she looked up seeing Brock's expression she frowned. "no, never mind, don't answer that," Peyton pushed herself to her feet and bent over picking up a rock, it turned red hot in her hand within moments and when she chucked it out to the water it sizzled. "I...I' sorry.." She finally said to him. Peyton wasn't only apologizing for the question, but for causing so much trouble, the fire, and the fighting.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 am

Brock shook his head. "Don't be." There was silence for a while before Brock finally spoke. "Yes," he told Peyton. When she looked over to him in a curious manner he restated. "Yes, I have hurt people. Mine is more in fits of anger," he tried not to get too descriptive, "I can still touch people when I'm clam." Brock's voice was gentle and quiet. He didn't want to set Peyton off again, he simply wanted to answer the question posed to him and move forward.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 am

Peyton nodded, a pang of disappointment went through her. She thought maybe he would be the same, understand her pain but, then she smiled at him. It was a sweet smile with a life time of sadness hidden behind it. It was obvious she had tried hard to keep positive, tell her self things would get better, even when she knew they wouldn't. "Well, at least you can work to control it," She said, trying to give him positive encouragement. The breeze was starting to pick up causing her red hair to do flips and twists like a ribbon in the wind.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

"And so can you," he told her in a gentle tone. He then look to the sky, not sure if going down this road was a good idea. Slowly trying to edge off of the subject he smiled to the stars. "It's great out tonight," he said, more to himself than anyone else. He hadn't really noticed it getting dark, but when he finally looked up to see stars, he wasn't very surprised.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 am

Peyton looked at him and then shook her head but, said nothing more on the matter. "It has..." She commented half heartily. She bit down on her lip and looked up. The stars were always something she enjoyed, something that calmed her. The knight got cold and she could actually feel a little more human. "You should go see if your sister needs you," She said to Brock looking over at him. She didn't know why he came to her, or how, but she was glad he did. There was something about him that gave her some sort of hope. Hope for what, Peyton didn't know, but hope.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 am

Brock shook his head. "I know what she's in danger or hurt," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. When Peyton gave him another look of confusion he smiled. "Ever since we were little we've been able to, in some sort of way, know what the other is in harms way," he said, though Kat was rarely ever in danger and she was never hurt, it was still something Brock was happy to have. "Thank you though," he said, happy that she cared enough to mention Kat.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 am

Peyton then remembered throwing herself in front of Kat to save her. She didn't know why she had done it, but she did. That was why she had to burn the man, and it made her feel some what better. She had saved someone's life back there. "Why'd you do it?" Peyton asked after a long moment of silence. When she realized she wasn't very clear she cleared her throat and said, "Why did you protect me the way you did?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 am

Brock was quiet for a long time. "That's how I was raise," he said, staring at the stars with longing, "I wish someone would have done that for my parents, so I'll do it for others. People need help from others," his voice was strong, yet pain welled up in his throat as his past flashed before his eyes. Lucky for Brock, he was great at hiding emotions, something of which he was doing right at that very moment.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 am

Peyton knelt down and put a couple of fingers into the lake's water. She didn't say anything only nodded as though she understood and left it at that. Yawning slightly she watched the water around her hand begin to steam. It was sad never being able to feel things the way they were like water, or rain. "What does rain feel like?" Peyton blurted, then blushed. She was kind of an idiot some times.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 am

Brock smiled. "Cold, refreshing, peaceful," he said in a quiet tone. He knew it must have been hard for Peyton, he really did understand. As his sympathy seemed to reach out and give Peyton and tight hug, he turned around looked to Peyton.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 am

Peyton sighed, and looked over at him. All the water she has touched has either sizzled away or been warm. Never has she felt cold water before. Looking over to Brock she saw him looking at her and turned away, flushing. She bit her lip, wondering what he was thinking. Biting her lip was a habit of hers, one she didn't think about when she did it. Peyton ran a hand through her hair and shook it out. The red glinted in the now rising moon light. As Peyton lost herself in thinking about what cold water might feel like she leaned over checking herself in the waters reflection.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:07 am

Brock flashed a smile as he walked over, kneeling next to Peyton and the water. "You know, you really shouldn't do that," he said as he watched her in the reflection biting her lip. "It'll ruin that pretty smile," he said as he smiled to the water, hoping it would make Peyton smile as well. He knew they were all going to be together for a while, so getting personable was a 'now or never' kind of thing.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am

Peyton flushed a deep red and looked away from him, not being able to help but smile. "I'm sure all the ladies love you," Peyton joked. Then she frowned, this wasn't any of her business. Falling back to sit on her butt Peyton wrapped her arms around her legs resting her chin on her knees. "You know, I owe you my life, for saving me from that fire," She murmured softly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 am

Brock chuckled loudly after Peyton's comment, and he was about to protest when Peyton's next comment stopped him. Brock shook his head and looked over to Peyton. "Well, I still needed to get to know you, so it helped me out too, right?" he mentioned before he sat down as well. He smiled to Peyton again and then looked back to the water.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:33 am

Peyton nodded trying to stop the blushing, she was glad it was dark from all of the blushing going on. Peyton then did something she hadn't done before, she leaned over so that she was leaning up again Brock her upper arm pressing to his. It was obvious that she was nervous at first, all of her muscles tense. But after a moment she softly exhaled and started to relax. It was nice to feel human comfort, even just being able to touch someone with out them screaming in pain, or jumping back was comfort. In it's own way anyways.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 am

Brock smiled when Peyton finally relaxed. He was about to ask how long she had been at that awful house, but then he realized she was finally actually relaxed and, what he thought to be, somewhat content. So instead, Brock just sat there silently, letting the peace be what it may. He watched the gentle ripples in the water caused by the slight breeze there was dancing about in the air.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 am

Peyton looked up at Brock from where she was leaning on him and smiled. It was for once, a sweet and happy smile. "I know this will sounds funny, but when you're around me, it's like you draw me in, and when I get close my body tingles like, like I can feel the electrical current," She said and embarrassment taking over she looked over to the water. She was debated scooting away from him, it was very possible she just made herself seem like a huge weirdo.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 am

Brock smiled and had to suppress a chuckle. "I hope it's not just the electrical current coursing through me that makes you feel that way," Brock looked over to her and smiled. He wouldn't lie to Peyton, or himself, he was attracted to her. Getting to know her more, well that would be something he'd love to do.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 am

Peyton's eyes went wide in surprise and then her cheeks heated more than ever. "I-i uh..." She stammered not sure how to respond to what he had just said. When it came to relationships Peyton was no good. She never before could get close to anyone due to her 'condition' and Brock was the first one she had met that she could. When he kept his eyes on her she tucked her hair behind her ear, her hand a little shaky from nerves. Then her teeth found her lip again, Peyton really hoped that he couldn't see how red and hot her cheeks were right now.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 am

Brock's smile slightly faded when he saw Peyton biting her lip once again. Brock, nonchalantly, put his thumb just beneath Peyton's lower lip and slowly pulled down, gently pulling her lip from her teeth's grasp. "You really should get out of that habit," he said with a gentle and soothing look. His lip curled slightly up into a very subtle smile as he noticed how shaky she was.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:07 am

Peyton flinched ever so slightly when he touched her, she would probably never get over the worry that Brock might com-bust into flame. Looking up at Brock his eyed caught her and held them there, hers were bright in the night while his blended in, calm and hidden. His hand was still resting on her face and she didn't dare move. The feeling she got, when he was near her, was something she liked to much to ruin it voluntarily.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next