Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 am

Brock looked into Peyton's eyes, his mind consumed by the look she gave him. His thoughts race as his hand lingered on her cheek. The night's air blew is hair around in a gently furry and Peyton's around like soft ribbons. He was mesmerized by this feeling, something by which he knew all too well, and he couldn't seem to get free of it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 4 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:23 am

Peyton tried to tear her gaze away but, she couldn't. Something was holding her there, not that she was complaining. Peyton looked around Brock's face, this boy was putting himself in harms way for her and though he said it was due to his morals, but she couldn't help think that it was because of this strange connection she was feeling. She didn't know but, again she wasn't going to complain about it. This was new for her, something she had longed for all of her life. Some sort of human closeness, some one she could be near and feel safe.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 am

Brock's mind continued to race, but one thought continued to run through his mind. Once his mind had landed on that thought, his face start to flush. When he felt the heat on his face he turned away, breaking the eye contact he never wanted to. Brock then cleared his throat and scratched his jet black hair smoothly. "So, uh," he paused and looked around, "should we be getting some sleep?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 am

Peyton turned away too, awkwardly. She was still a little dazed when he began to speak. Scooting away from him slightly she nodded. "Uhm..yeah," She murmured and got to her feet. "WE should also get up in the morning and gather something to eat," She looked off in the direction Kat would be, "I bet a little thing like her is gonna be hungry in the morning," Peyton then slowly started to walk off, not looking back at Brock for fear of showing her disappointed expression. She wasn't sure what she had wanted to happen, but breaking apart from him was not it, she knew that much.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 am

Brock sighed and mentally kicked himself for breaking away like that. He closed his eyes for a moment before forcing himself to get up. He followed behind Peyton and slowly walked over to a tree. He knelt down slowly and gently plopped his back against the end of the tree he had walked to. He looked up to where Peyton stood and wondered what was going on in her mind.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:41 am

Peyton looked around, avoiding looking at Brock. "Get some rest," She said, not looking over to him. She was planning on staying up and keeping watch, she knew the people of the home would not let this go so easily. They wanted her, for their experiments, she knew that and she had killed one of them. Something that was unforgivable. She sat down about ten feet away from Brock and pulled her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her knees she stared at the water.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 am

Brock looked over to her and felt a desperation pull him to wonderment. "Are you okay?" he asked, noticing she was so far away. Had he done something he shouldn't have? Maybe it was what he didn't do that upset her? His stomach twisted as he thought of anything he could have possibly done to upset her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 am

Peyton nodded and didn't speak, she only laid her cheek atop her knees. She wanted to be near Brock but, that wasn't her choice to make. She owed him not the other way around and if he liked her he'd be near her. But for now, she put it out of her mind and looked around the water. She could feel Brock's eyes boring into her back and shifted slightly. If she didn't pay attention someone might come to find them. Knowing she could be close to Brock killed her, wanting to be near him always though they had only just met. But, she figured he would keep her safe until he needed to and then leave. He can touch others, anything he wanted, experience life. Why would he stick around with someone like her. Shaking her head she tried to lose the thoughts, she had to focus but, they just kept coming.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am

Brock stared at her for the longest time and sooner than later he knew she wasn't alright. Sighing, he stood up and walked slowly over to Peyton. "What's wrong?" he asked as he knelt down in front of her. Looking as though it was an adult kneeling before a child, on account of how short Peyton was compared to Brock. He tiled his head slowly to the side so he could look into those gorgeous eyes Peyton had.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 am

Peyton tried to look around him, but he wasn't having it. So when her eyes finally locked on his she shrugged, "I'm just worried about the people from the home," She said softly, this was true but, it wasn't what was in the forefront of her mind though it should have been. He was at the forefront, and she felt bad about it. She barely knew him and she was attaching herself to him so whole heartily.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 am

Brock continued to look into her eyes. His eye brows furrowed together as he thought. "Is that everything?" he asked. He hated asking so many questions, especially to this woman he barely knew, it made him feel like a hard-ass detective who was always annoying everyone to get what he wanted. However, he felt like is he didn't ask Peyton would be, in a sense, left in the cold.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 am

Peyton shifted and nodded, "Yeah I am, " She lied and pulled her legs in tighter. "You really should rest," She said to him and then got to her feet. "I'm gonna go for a walk, not far, so you don't need to worry," Peyton told him and brushed past him, her skin gently grazed over his and her hair waving behind her. She smelled like spiced cider with a lot of cinnamon and it carried easily in the breeze.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:16 am

Brock stood up and was about to offer to go with her, but when she told him not to worry he felt as though he wasn't wanted. "Okay," his voice was barely above a whisper, and with the wind blowing in his face, his voice didn't carry to Peyton. Once Peyton was out of his sight he looked over to Kat who was sleeping soundly. He went over to the tree right next to her and leaned on it, looking over to Kat as he did so. "Woman are confusing Kat, and I can't seem to do anything right with them," his voice trailed off and slowly Brock turned his head again and looked up to the stars.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

BRB: quick shower.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:21 am

Peyton was walking for a while no problem, but she went off farther than planned. This right away she knew was a mistake. "Uh...Brock? Anyone?" She called out, no one responded. She was lost in the dark, in the middle of no where. She whipped around feeling uneasy, someone was watching her. Peyton was about to run but was snagged, not by a branch, but a gloved hand. As she went to scream she only got about half of it out before another gloved hand clamped over her mouth. Peyton tried to struggle and get her way free but, a knife came up to press over the hollow her her neck. There were two sets of hands which meant two people.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am

Gonna grab something to eat, might be like an hour, I'll let you know when I'm done via text! Please get back on when I come back ;`;
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:51 am

Brock heard something that sounded like a yelp and immediately he knew he should have gone with Peyton. "Peyton? Oh god!" Brock leaped up and ran in the direction of the yelp as fast as he could. To see, Brock carried a ball of electricity in his hand. Then, suddenly, in the distance Brock could see--how many was that?--three figure in the distance. "Peyton?" he asked as he jogged up to meet the figures. When the darkness faded into color he saw Peyton and two gloved men. Anger instantly boiled within him. "Let her go, NOW!" he barked out.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm

"Bro--!!" She tried to call for him but the knife, that glistened in the moonlight pressed harder to her throat. A desperate look crossed Peyton's face as she locked eyes with Brock. Blood ran down Peyton's neck along the hollow and down her chest. She would have coughed if she wasn't so afraid to move. Squeezing her eyes shut she hoped Brock would save her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:59 pm

"Now you've done it," Brock growled. Before the men could even blink Brock was at their sides. "Boo," he whispered into each man's each, his eyes glistening from the refection of the stars on his now black eyes. Suddenly there was blood all over his hands and arms as the electricity ball found its way into each man's back. When the men fell to the ground Brock controlled himself just enough to be able to pick up Peyton and run back to where Kat was. When Brock appeared next to Kat she was already up and ready. "Let's go," he said before his wings jet black wings spread and he flew off out of the forest.

Kat had felt something was wrong when her dream suddenly turned into Brock killing two men to save Peyton. When Kat snapped herself back into reality she hopped up and grabbed all the stuff. Her shirt already lifted just enough for her wings to spread, she nodded to Brock when he spoke to her. She follow right after Brock, spreading her angel-like wings and rushing out of the forest just as Brock had.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm

When they were calmly in the air Peyton began to hack and cough, when she pulled her hand away there was blood. She pretended not to see it and put her hand in a tight fist. "Where.." She stopped, wincing. It was to hard to speak now, her wind pipe was in poor shape. Peyton could feel herself getting light headed and she fought to keep her head up and eyes open. Great, she was going to pass out again like a little wussy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Brock looked down and his heart instantly dropped. "K-Kat," he chocked out, unable to believe what he saw.

Kat nodded. "Here, let's land now. I'll fix her up and then we'll go off again," she said in a gentle, calm tone. She then looked down and found a spot just a few miles further. "Here, right there Brock," she said before flying down and landing. Brock followed right behind her and set Peyton down. "Alright, Peyton, you still with me?" she asked in a gentle yet serious tone.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Peyton looked at her, but her eyes were glossed over and glassy. When she focused in her eyes went around frantically, she didn't know these people. Blood loss and air loss were getting to her head and confusing her. She could barely move now but the fear and confusion was obvious in her features. Leaning on her side Peyton coughed some more, blood splatting into the dirt.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm

"Brock?" when Kat looked over Brock was already over 10 feet away, his balled up fists lite with electricity. Kat sighed as she pulled Peyton onto her back once more. "Just lay still please," she told Peyton in a professional tone. Kat took a deep breath in, put her hands above the cut on Peyton's neck, and then closed her eyes. Soon Kat's hands were cloaked with a very faded green light. Kat winced her and there, but after some work Peyton's neck was completely healed. Once done Kat took a deep, staggered breath, and then leaned back, her arms stretched back in order to support herself.

Brock had walked off, unable to watch what was happening to Peyton. His throat clogged, his stomach twisted, and his heart dropped as he thought about what they had done to Peyton. Some part of Brock wanted to go back to that house and kill everyone that was working there and never think twice about it. However, the other part of him knew he needed to stay with Peyton and Kat and take care of them. He would never leave these two in danger, and that he knew for certain.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 pm

When Peyton's neck was healed she was still a little foggy. "What..?" She looked around her eyebrows knitted together. Then her stomach turned, heart sinking. Where was Brock. Shooting up from where she was laying in the dirt and looked around. Peyton was still rather weak but, she got to her feet anyways. She guessed which direction he may be and stumbled that way. She was hoping to god he hand't died trying to save her, she couldn't remember the outcome of the fight. It was all so jumbled after Brock showed up. The sun was starting to come up now, the air becoming warmer. "Brock..." Peyton whimpered, though she had intended to yell for him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:31 pm

"Peyton!" Kat had called after her, but she was too weak to go off and catch her. Instead she sighed and let herself slowly sink back and lay on the ground. She was so tired. So weak. She needed sleep. When Brock got back she could tell him...

Brock turned to go back to where Kat and Peyton where, but when he turned the corner he found Peyton just two step ahead of him almost falling every step she took. Brock jogged over to where Peyton was and pulled her into his grasp gently. As he held her he smiled. "Thank God you're okay," he whispered. He then sent Kat a mental thank you, hoping she got the feeling he was sending to her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next