Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lovers (Closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) Empty Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 am

emo_sam: Aki smiled and then said in a small whisper when he lead down and rested his head on hers, "I love you... So much Shinka... I adore you..... I just.... I'm so happy that you love me back." He then stood up straight and looked at her.

Kaiko smiled a little and then made some more pancakes in the pan, "Alright so all the mix is gone... What do I do?" she looked at all the pancakes that were lined up in a row and she smiled proud of herself.

Kimmy: Shinka bit her lip slightly and blushed. She looked up into his eyes for a small moment, then looked away. "Why are you so happy that I love you back?" she asked, then once again looked up into his eyes. She always got lost in them. The deep brown always seemed to make her loose her train of thought.

Kyto Put on an oven mit and slid them onto the hot part of the oven. He then put the oven mit away and got a spatula. Slowly, he handed it to Kaiko. "After two minutes flip them," he instructed with a smile.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) Empty Re: Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 am

Aki smiled, "Well you know what I've heard is that love can only go both ways... If the other person doesn't like you... well its not really considered love.. Its considered having a crush or really really liking the person. Not love at all." He then sighed softly, "Although I don't know if that is possibly true but still..."

Kaiko did as she was told flipping them every two minutes she smiled and then looked at Kyto proud of herself and her big accomplishment
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:24 am

Shinka blushed. "R-really?" she asked. She felt suddenly unsure of herself. Did she love him? What if she didn't?? Would it be her fault if Aki couldn't love her at all. She looked to her feet. This scared her, she wanted to be in love with him, but maybe she wasn't..

Kyto smiled and saw that the pancakes where done. "Okay," he told her, turning away and getting two plates. He handed them to her, got the oven mits again, and slid the pan off of the hot oven. "They are done," he told her and took the plates again, after putting the mits away again. "Wanna dish them up?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Aki saw the sad look on her face and then sighed softly trying to think of something to say to her, "what's wrong?" was the only thing that came out of his mouth once he spoke. It's not what he wanted to say but it worked for now sense he couldn't think of anything

She shook her head and smiled, "you can do it this time." she held onto one of the plates and then said, "what are we going to do about aki and shinka breakfast is done and they still aren't here."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Shinka shook her head. She didn't want to have to say. She then looked up to Aki and blushed; the look in his eyes killed her. "Wh-", she tried to start. "Wh-what if I don't love you?" she asked in a sad, almost scared tone. She didn't want this to be her fault, she wanted to be in love with him..

Kyto chuckled and dished out the pancakes for the both of them and walked over to the fride slowly. "We'll just put them in the microwave. Do you mind wrapping them up in tin-foil before I put then in?" he asked, opening the fridge and getting out some strawberries and oranges.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 am

He thought about it for a moment and looked towards the sky... "You know, if you didn't love me thats your choice. I can't force you to love me Shinka. I would just hope the best for you in the long run, And if you ever needed me I would still be here."

"I don't mind at all." She smiled then quickly got out the tin-foil and wrapped it all up and smiled softly once she was done. Proud of herself. She looked over to Kyto who was getting the fruit out. He wasn't looking at her but she sure was looking at him. Her eyes were glued to him like he was some god.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:44 am

Shinka shook her head. "That's not what I mean!" she almost yelled and felt horrible right away. "I am sorry," she admited and let a tear flow down her face slwoly. She turned away from Aki and looked to the river with sad eyes. She hated this feeling..

Kyto finished with the fruit and nodded. "Okay, can you put that in the microwave for me please? Don't turn it on or anything, but just close the door please," he said and looked over to her, seeing that she was staring at him. He smiled and winked at her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 am

"Then what do you mean?" He was shocked at her outburst but kept his cool and stared at the water still not making eye contact with her thinking something must be really bugging her. He didn't like that she was crying but... for some reason he didn't want to hold her.... but at the same time he did.

She giggled a little and then did as he said and put the stuff in the microwave she then just stood there staring at it. she was deep in thought after she had closed the door to it. She looked down at her hands and then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:37 am

"I don't know.." she said as more tears flew down her face. She hated this feeling, so much. She didn't know what love was and she was scared that she was just thinking it was love, but it wasn't. "I-I-I don't know what love fe-feels like so I do-don't know if thi-this is love or no-not," she stuttered and bit her lip hard.

Kyto smiled, but when he looked over to Kaiko, his smile disapeared. "What is wrong?" he asked in a gentle voice. He walked over to her slowly, setting the plates down on the counter so he could hug her. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 am

"No one knows what love really feels like... they just feel its." Aki said softly he then sighed and looked at the water not knowing really what to say, "Maybe... my feelings aren't love either.... I dunno.... I just think it could be..." He sighed and scratched the back of his head.

She smiled at him and nodded, "I'm fine... Just deep in thought about tonight. When we get on the plane and head down to florida.." she kissed his cheek lightly and rested her head against his chest. She didn't know what was wrong. was she having mood swings or something?
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 am

Shinka looked down to her feet and tried to stop crying. "Then Aki, I think I love you," she told him and contiued to bite her lip. She didn't want to be crying, but she was, and she didn't want to make Aki unhappy, but she knew she was.

Kyto looked into Kaiko's eyes. "I don't know, but I will hold you when we are on the plane and let you fall asleep in my arms if you would like," he told her, trying at a smile as he kissed her cheek gently and continued to look into her eyes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 am

Aki hugged her and sighed, "You know, Shinka, if you really don't love me I can deal with it. Being friends would be alright. I don't care. Yeah, I'm going to feel a little hurt but I'll get over it. If you really don't love me, you shouldn't be saying you do..." He wanted her to love him so bad though. But, it would just lead to even worst heartbreak in the future.

She laughed and then kissed his lips softly. Oh those soft loving lips that she could kiss all day. She loved Kyto ever sense they hung out the first time they met at school. There was no way of breaking this love at all. She loved him with all her heart
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 am

Shinka shook her head quickly and spun on her heal quickly. "I would never lie to you!" she raised her voice and looked at him like he was crazy. She then bit her lip again and look down. "I would never lie to you Aki, I swear it," she told him in a gentle tone. She then looked up to him, into his eyes. "I love you Aki, more than anything in this world. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and I would never lie about something like this," she stared into his eyes and still felt empty. "Kiss me?" she asking in a whisper.

Kyto chuckled and kissed her back gently. He wished that they could stay like this forever, that the trip wasn't for work and that no one else was coming. He wished that he could just have her forever without any distractions, at least for a long time.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 am

Aki listened and was looking at his hands that rested at his side then he heard 'kiss me' and he looked up at her a small smile crawling to his face. He loved her so much he hurt. He put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her passionately, pressing his body close to hers.

She smiled and looked around thinking. What was her future going to be like after this trip? This was a big trip, and it was all about her work. Was she going to stop her career and be with Kyto? To have a family and move back to a place where they could be together forever? Things would be a lot simple, just loving Kyto
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:36 am

Shinka blushed a deep red and kissed him back just as passionatly. She love this man, so much. She knew this now and would never question her feelings again. She wrapped her arms around Aki tightly, never wanting to let him go. Being in his graps, just being around him and touching him made her feel so happy and alive. She had never felt this way with someone ever before, and his hands on her cheeks just made her stomach fill with butterflies as she felt his gentle lips on hers.

Kyto parted the kiss and looked at her with love in his eyes. He face was only inches away from hers and he loved the way he could hold her in his arms without a single worry in his mind ever.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

He pulled away but not by much and whispered against her lips, "I love you." He then kissed her long and lasting and pulled away, "We should probably go get some breakfast." He smiled a little and brushed a small strip of hair out of her face.

Kaiko smiled at Kyto and said, "So, whats on your mind? besides the whole trip thing."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 am

Shinka tried to say she loved him back, but was quickly cut off from another kiss. When he parted lips from her again she smiled and giggled lightly. "Probabaly," she paused and then looked into his eyes. "I love you too," she said in a gentle voice.

Kyto smiled. "You of course," he told her, than started to think of Shinka. His little sister. Oh God. What about her? He knew she liked Aki, and that Aki liked her back. Was there something more? He would never give up Kaiko, but he didn't want to deny Shinka her love as well, if she did love Aki.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 am

He grabbed her hand and led her towards the house everyone once and a while she would stumble and she would help her out. Aki smiled at her cuteness and then looked up towards the sky. They were going to be leaving to Florida tonight.

Kaiko looked at his puzzled look and asked, "what else are you thinking about? I know that your troubled." She rested a hand on his cheek.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 am

Shinka blushed lightly as she stumbled through the yard and then looked up to Aki. She smiled back to him as she opened the door and was about to shout hello, but heard Kyto and Kaiko talking, so she turned to Aki, smiled again, and put her index finger to her lips, signaling him to be quiet.

"I am just-" Kyto pasued, "I just don't know what will happen later on in our lives," he told her truthfully. "I know Shinka likes Aki, and I am sure he likes her back, but if things ever turn into more than just a like, if things turn into a love, what will happen?" he asked her. "I still want to be with you Kaiko, and I would do anything to be with you, but I want my baby sister to be happy as well," he told her and looked into her eyes, his troubled and looking for some peace of mind.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:31 am

Aki nodded and they slowly walked in. Her hand still in his. He started to hear the voices more and more as he got closer to them.

She realized this and suddenly she looked down to the kitchen floor. He was totally right, "I want everything for her and my brother too..." Kaiko looked at Kyto and sighed, "What will we do then?" She felt herself become more sad by the minute but couldn't do anything about it. She didn't want to be selfish.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 am

Shinka put her hand on her mouth and almost gasped. She bit her lip and looked to her feet. She felt horrible. She gripped onto Aki's hand tightly and tried not to run in there and tell her brother not to think about that.

Kyto soon saw Kaiko's face and puleld her in for a tight hug. "We will figure that out later on down the road. Nothing will change how I feel for you and I WILL be with you for the rest of my life. We will figure everything out when that question actually comes up," he told her and kissed her cheek gently.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

Aki had no idea how they really really felt for each other. When he heard it for sure he was in shock. He looked at Shinka who was gripping his hand hard. He was doing the same thing. Aki had no idea and really had no idea what to do...

Kaiko still held onto him andd closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest. Her thoughts were wondering and yeah she knew they would figure things out and that his feelings wouldn't change for him... but neither would hers. When she felt his lips to her cheeks she looked back into his eyes and said, "I love you Kyto so very much." she felt selfish after saying it and slowly pulled away from him and looking towards the breakfast that was still in the microwave.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 am

Shinka continued to bite her lip and let go Aki's hand slowly. She needed out of the house. She didn't want to do something she would regret again. She opened the door slowly and quietly and closed it in the same manner, leabing only a crack of the door still open. She walked down the steps they had leading to the door and sat done on the last one, putting her head in her hands.

Kyto said. He'd really screwed up now. "I love you too, so much, and I always will," he walked over to Kaiko. "Look, we don't know anything for sure yet, so there is no need to worry. It was just my mind working it's own weird way," he told her truthfully. He really didn't know if the two would ever even love eachother, so right now there would be no worry.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm

aki still sat there in shock even when shinka left. what could he do? this isnt what he really planned on. soon he snuck out of the house and sat next shinka wrapping an arm around her shoulders looking towards the forest.

kaiko turned to Kyto, "thing is i know my brother likes your sister. she's one of those people that he's never mean too. you know mu brother sometimes can be a jerk. well... he has never been to shinka. and for him to be truely nice? well there are only a few people i can name." what was she doing? why was she panicing? she turnes away from
kyto and felt warm tears falling down her cheeks.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 am

"I don't know what we can do Aki," she whispered to him in a broken tone of voice. Why did life have to be this way? Why did she have to fall in love with the one person she was almost forbidden to love? She bit her lip and stared at the ground.

Kyto quickly walked infront of Kaiko and wiped away the gentle tears streaming down her face. "Please don't cry Kaiko. Like I said, we don't know what is going to happen and for the time being we just need to be happy with what we have. We will worry later on when there is a need to worry," he said and kissed her gently.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next