Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lovers (Closed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 am

Shinka looked to him laying on the bed and lay down next to him slowly. "I am glad you think so," she paused for his yawn. "Are you tired?" she asked, avoiding what was really on her mind.

"Good," Kyto whispered back as he kissed her more. He was so glad she loved him as well. It ment the world to him that he ment so much to her and that she accepted him.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 am

"Just a bit but not really." He yawned again and started to chuckle and then looked over towards her. She seemed to have something on her mind by the way she was looking at him. He smiled lightly and brushed a strand of hair from her face, "Do you wanna talk about anything?"

They were laying on the grass as they kissed each other. Kaiko reached up and carrassed his soft gentle face. She smiled when their eyes met. She couldn't stop her heartbeat and felt herself blushing for some reason.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Shinka felt her face get red and she looked to his hand. "Uhmm," she tried to clear her mind of all things Aki to think if she had anything she needed to talk about, but she couldn't seem to do it when they were so close to one another. "I don't know," she told him truthfully.

Kyto smiled at Kaiko's red cheeks. She looked beautiful. He put his arms around her gently and slowly, pulling her in slightly as he looked into her eyes. He then kissed her again, smiling as he did so. He just loved her so much, it was hard to see why she would choose him.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

He stared at her worried face, "hmmm.... well you don't have to if you don't want to, but you know that i'll always be here for you to talk to." He gave her a small smile and the rested his head on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and let out a small sigh

Kaiko smiled also into the kiss and placed one of her hands on his head as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair. She blushed lightly and then pressed her head against his forehead. She smiled and kissed his nose, "I love you so much."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 am

Shinka blushed at the sigh. "No no! It's not that I can't talk to you about stuff, I just-," she paused as she looked at Aki. "I can't think of any problems when you are near me. All that is on my mind is spending time with you and being happy with you," she told him truthfully as she blushed slightly.

Kyto smiled. "And I you my love," he smiled as he looked into her eyes. He started to rub her back gently as let him mind reel about how lucky he got. "I really am lucky to have you," he said as he closed his eyes gently.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 am

He opened on eye and smiled over towards her, "I promise, nothing bad will ever happen when I'm around. I won't let it happen at all." He then closed his eye and let out a relieved sigh.

She smiled and blushed a little, "And I you." She then rested her head on his chest and stared at her hand as she ran it along his stomach. she watched it for a moment then looked up towards Kyto's closed eyes. His face looked so gentle and calm that it made her heart beat.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 am

Shinka walked toward him and smiled. "I remembered what I was thinking about now," she paused and looked down to his hand then back up to him. "I wanted to hold your hand," she told him as she let a small blush find its way on her cheeks, not yet taking his hand as she was working up the courage to do so.

Kyto smiled at the feeling of her hand at his stomach, making him silently chuckle as for it felt slightly ticklish. "That feels good," he noted as he continued to smile. He was soon to open his eyes and look down to Kaiko.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 am

Aki smiled and without a reply, he took her hand in his, "Well why didn't you just say so?" He laughed a little bit then closed his eyes again. Her hand in his only made his body warm and comforted by that one source. He loved every minute of them being close and connected.

Kaiko smiled and rubbed up and down again, "That was my goal." She giggled a little and looked up to see Kyto looking down towards her. Her lips turned into a smirk, "What? is there something on my face?" She asked after their long and intense stares.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 am

Shinka smiled and felt her cheeks heat up as she loked at their linked hands. "I was nervous," she told him in a truthful tone and then let her body lean slightly into his. She loved the feel of them being close, of being together, no matter in what way. Even when they had just been friends she had loved ever second of it; though this was a thousand times better than just being friends.

Kyto smiled. "Other than beauty? No," he said in a small chuckle and then leaned down slowly, kissing her forehead gently. "Now my lips are. I hope that isn't a problem," he said in a small joking tone, letting his lips linger down to her cheek.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 am

Aki stared over into her eyes and smiled. He knew that everything about this was right. He loved her with all of his heart he just wished that sooner he would have been able to confess sooner. Maybe even tell his sister about them instead of having this problem. But he wasn't going to be the person to ruin anything. love is love, what can he do about it?

She shivered with anxiety and could feel his lips trailing down her face. Her heart raced and calmly she whispered with a small smirk on his lips, "Its not a problem at all." She looked up towards his eyes then felt his lips still lingering on her cheek and down towards her lips. Once their lips touched she reached over and ran her hands through his hair and closed her eyes, never wanting it to end at all.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 am

Shinka looked up to Aki and smiled. "What is on your mind?" she asked in a gentle tone. She always wondered what he was thinking, her mind reeling all the time. She always found the look in his eyes so interesting, and she could always seem to tell when he was thinking just by that look, and it was one of the things she loved most about Aki.

Kyto smiled into the kiss as he hugged her close to himself. "I love you," he mummbled against her gentle lips. His thoughts always seemed to stop when he kissed Kaiko, like everything in the world was fine when their lips met, when they touched, when they were near one another. He chuckle inwardly at himself and at the silliness of his thoughts.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 am

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, "I'm thinking, why didn't I confess a while back?" His heart began to race for some small reason. He stared into her wondering eyes and couldn't help but want her more than ever, not in any lustful kind of way but he wanted her for himself so he could love her like any guy should take care of there loved ones.

Kaiko smiled into the kiss, "I love you more." She giggled and then was laying on top of him, her hair tumbling down her shoulders hiding their faces. Small fallen leaves were trapped in her hair as she stared into his eyes.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 am

Shinka trully thought on this, and she thought of the way she felt when she wanted to say something to him all the time. "Well, all I know was I was so nervous. Everytime I tried to say something like this to you I would feel all the butterflies in my stomach fly around at once. Maybe that is why..." she let her voice trail off as she looked back up to his pondering face and smiled.

Kyto smiled as he looked up to her gentle eyes. "I highly doubt that," he said as he put his arms around her gently and pulled her in gently for a small kiss on the head, then both cheeks. He just loved to kiss her, not able to keep his lips away from the best thing in his life.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 am

He smiled and pressed his cheek against her's. She felt so warm against him and then he pulled up and stared into her amazingly beautiful eyes. He leaned down and kissed her lips. "You know, we should really find something to do while we wait."

She giggled and kissed the tip of his nose. She couldn't help but not be close to him. She loved him more than anything. If anything ever happened to him, she wouldn't know what to do with her life.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

Shinka giggled and kissed him back gently before asking, "Like what?" in a gentle, happy tone. She was up for suggestions to help pass the time before their amazing trip they were going to go on together.

Kyto smiled and then set Kaiko on his lap as he sat up, looking into her eyes as he did so. "So what do you want to do to pass the time?" he asked as he kissed Kaiko's cheeks and forehead again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:19 am

He thought for a moment then kissed her gentle lips before standing up and stretching. "Whatever you want." He smiled over towards her and chuckled lightly. Then he walked over towards the window and looked out towards the forest. then he looked down the road that led downtown.

"Anything as long as I'm with you." She giggled and then stood up, "How about we go to the park or something. Maybe go get some ice cream, I'll pay!"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 am

Shinka smiled and walked over the the window, looking at what he was looking at. "Do you want to go somewhere?" she asked. He was looking at the road that led downtown, so she thought maybe he wanted to go there.

Kyto smiled. "There is no way you are paying, but ice cream in the park sounds nice," he told her. He was a sucker for ice cream trucks, though he always got the little kid ice creams because they tasted the best to him. He stood up slowly and streched out slightly before offering his hand to Kaiko.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 am

Aki grinned, "Yeah sure. Anywhere sounds nice." He wrapped his arm around her and smiled, "I'll do whatever you wanna do downtown." He then looked back towards the road and then towards the sky thinking of how great this trip was going to be, all he needed to do was to do something to get rid of time.

Kaiko to his hand and then stood up beside him still holding onto his hand, "I'll pay, don't worry." She giggled as she placed a finger on his nose. She couldn't help but notice how incredible he looked. Suddenly she felt a little self counsious when she looked at herself. She noticed her hair was all messed up and leaves were sticking everywhere. She didn't want to be a complainer but she felt that she looked pretty bad at that moment.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 am

Shinka looked up to Aki and smiled. "Wanna go to that little complex of shops and just look around? Maybe we can get a Cinnabon and just looka round for a while?" she suggested as he continued to look at Aki, his eyes out on the road. She could tell he was thinking about the trip, which only made her happier.

Kyto smiled and put his hand behind Kaiko's neck gently as he pulled her in for a gentle kiss. "I love you," he whispered next to her ear once the kiss was broken. He then pulled back enough so he cool look into her eyes. He smiled and then squeezed her hand gently. "Ready?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

He smiled and then looked towards her, "Sounds like a plan. I'll just grab some money and we can head out." He then walked over towards his dresser which his wallet was on and placed it into his pocket and glanced over towards Shinka, "Is their anything you need before we go?"

She looked into those amazing eyes and smiled. She knew that she didn't need to impress anyone because she had the perfect guy standing right in front of her and he loved her as much as she loved him. She then giggled, "Yeah, I'm ready."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

Shinka nodded and smiled. "Let me just grab my money really quick," she looked over to the table by the side of her bed and searched for her money. She then walked over to it and started lifting up various objects looking for it. She then glanced over to her bag on the floor and walked over to it. Once she was done searching the bag she returned with her money and slid it into her pocket gently. She then smiled once more and walked over to Aki. "Okay," she said in a cheery tone.

Kyto chuckled. "Alright, good," he said with a smile and then started for the park, leading the way with his hand still in Kaiko's. He was glad to spend any time he could with Kaiko, everything just being great with her around.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Aki smiled. He knew that he wasn't going to let her buy anything, he would buy the stuff for her. He grabbed her hand and they walked out of the house and began down the road to downtown. Aki smiled, "This will be a nice day before we get on the plane."

Kaiko looked up to the one that she wanted to be with forever. She may still seem young but she knew what love was and right now, she was in love with the most fantastic guy ever. She blushed at the thought of them being together in a house with children. What am I thinking? Kaiko though to herself
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 am

Shinka smiled as she hurried along next to Aki, telling he was slowlying down his step for her and her short legs. She smiled at it and tried to speed up her pace she Aki could walk normally. "Yes it will," she said and smiled, only half paying attention to what he said, the other half of her attention of her pace.

Kyto smiled and looked over to Kaiko. He then heard the small sound of an ice cream truck in the distance and smiled. "Hear that?" he said in a low whisper, looking around for where the noise was coming from as he smiled and awaited Kaiko to hear it too.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Aki smiled at what she was doing. He started to slow his pace more so that they could walk side by side and she wouldn't worry about falling behind. He looked down at her and chuckled to himself then looked ahead of him to see that town was just getting near.

Kaiko smiled and nodded towards Kyto, "Ice cream." She giggled like she was five years old again. She looked around for it though and soon saw coming towards them on the road.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 am

Shinka blushed as she watched him slow her pace even more. She then looked up to Aki and bit her lip, smiling slightly as she did so, her eyes showing happiness. "Sorry for walking so slow," she said in a gentle voice as she looked back to their feet and how much he had slowed down for her.

Kyto chuckled and then swooped Kaiko off her feet, jogging over to the ice cream truck and stopping it for them. He walked up to the window with her in his arms and smiled. "One Sonic bar and one..." he paused. "One?" he looked down to Kaiko with a smile on his face as he waited for a reply.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next