Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lovers (Closed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

He laughed, "Its not a big deal. I should probably walk more like this anyways." He smiled towards her and then placed his free hand in his pocket sense the other one was holding onto Shinka's. He looked towards the sky and said, "Can't wait." It was more like a whisper but it was loud enough that Shinka could hear.

"Mint Cone." She smiled up towards Kyto and blushed a little. Still in his arms, she stared up at the man who had a wide grin on his face as he got the ice cream. She giggled a little and cuddled into Kyto's chest.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 am

Shinka smiled. "If you say so," she then looked off to the lights in the nearing city. "For what?" she asked in a gentle tone, wanting to know what he was thinking.

Kyto smiled when the man came back with the ice cream. "Can you get those?" he asked Kaiko, his hands pretty full. He chuckled when she got the ice cream cones as he tried to manuver(sp) his hand toward his pocket, grabbing his wallet and shuffling it up to the counter. "The money is in there," he told the ice cream man, who took the total he needed with a smile and then set the wallet back to where it was before. Kyto then suffled it back into his pocket and walked Kaiko over to the benches with a broad smile.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 am

Aki glanced over towards Shinka who was staring at the city ahead of them. He couldn't help but smile at her beauty. He then took a deep breath in and said, "Well its because I can't wait to spend my days with you down in Florida." He felt his cheeks getting a bit prickly as he said that.

Kaiko smiled and was pretty impressed at how he did all that without putting her down. She giggled at prideful smile. She licked her ice cream and then when they got to the benches she climbed off of his lap and handed his ice cream to him. "Here, unless you want me too feed it too you." She giggled.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 am

Shinka smiled and bit her lip in happiness as she looked over to Aki. "I am glad you feel that way," she said, searching her brain for any sweet comment she had, which she always had none. She was so terrible at the 'being sweet' thing and she knew it. She wished she could sound as nice as Aki always did, but she could never manage something so nice.

Kyto chuckled as he took his ice cream. "Well," he paused as he opened his ice cream, "when you put it that way," he said in a sarcastic tone as he looked over to Kaiko, a giant grin plastered on his face.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Aki wrapped his arm around her and smiled as if he read her mind he said, "Don't worry about saying anything back. All I want to do is give you the compliments and the sweet talking I do." He laughed a little. All guys knew how to sweet talk. I guess it was more in their nature them any girl. He would sweet talk but that would only be for Shinka and no one else.

She giggled and licked her ice cream. Thinking about shuffing some of it into his face but she didn't feel like that was a good idea. She giggled once again at the thought and began to lick her ice cream without saying anything.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 am

Shinka blushed as she heard what he said. She didn't know she was that easy to read, but suddenly she felt her face heat as she tought of all the things he could tell just by her actions. "Okay," she said in a gentle voice, wanting to protest, to say she could do better and be just as sweet as him, that she wanted to be that way, but instead she just let him get away with his answer.

Kyto smiled and looked over to her as he took a lick of his ice cream here and there. "Waht's so funny?" he asked her after the second giggle. He loved that laugh, loved it more than anything. Her smile and her laugh was the best thing to him, let him know she was happy with how her life was and everything that was happening.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:12 am

Aki smiled a little and then pulled her close to his body and kissed her on the lips. He then continued to walk with her hand in his. They were now at the outdoor mall with all the usual places they could go.

"Oh nothing." She smiled and closed her eyes as she took another lick from her ice cream. Then she looked over towards Kyto and she dipped her finger on the tip of her ice cream and then placed her finger on his nose leaving a green color from her ice cream at the tip. She giggled and stood up, "Thats whats funny."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 am

Shinka felt her face heat as she got really hot. She bit her lip as she looked to Aki in a sheepish manner. Whenever he did stuff like that, out of the blue, it shocked Shinka so much and she never got used to it, never seemed to get the butterflies to stop. It was always just something that made her so flustered.

Kyto looked at her with a fake shocked face. "Why I never!" he said in a sarcastic tone, leaving the joke hanging in the air. He then took a swab of his blue ice cream and let his finger trail down her cheek in a fast, but gentle, manner; blue streaking her cheek.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Aki looked down towards Shinka who was blushing and asked, "So which store you want to go into? Anything you want I'll get for you." He then pressed his lips to the top of her forhead. He noticed an old couple looking towards them and he smiled. He waited for her answer.

She gasped dramaticly and then sarcasticly said, "Oh my! What have you done? What will I ever do now?" She giggled lightly and said, "Maybe I should put more ice cream onto your face. But how are we going to get this all cleaned up?"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:11 am

Shinka felt her cheeks warm even more as she felt his cool lips on her hot face. "U-uhhm," she stuttered as she looked around for some sort of answer. "C-can we go into the antique store there?" she asked in a frenzy, her mind all over the place as she tried to get her cheeks to stop heating and the butterflies to stop flying around in her stomach.

Kyto looked at her and smiled. "Hmmm, I would never even guess a solution to this," his voice was heavy with sarcasm as he leaned in to Kaiko slowly. He then let his lips and tongue roll slowly up her cheek as he picked up all the traces of ice cream. He then leaned back and looked around. "How ever will we solve this problem?" he asked himself in a cheesy manner, though it was already solved.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 am

Aki noticed her and then smiled as he nodded, "Of course we can." He wrapped his arm around her waist and began to walk over towards the antique store that Shinka wanted to go to.

Kaiko giggled and blushed a little as she leaned over towards him and gently pressed her lips onto to his soft pink ones. She moved with his lips. She could taste the ice cream that were lingering on his lips. Kaiko then pulled away to look into his eyes and she smiled.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Shinka walked into the store and smiled. It was all just so cool! She was a sucked her antiques, she loved the 1950's most. She looked around, not daring to touch anything in fear of 'harming' it. She was soon to see a gorgeous old pocket watch. When she examined it more she saw it hard carving of swirls and twists and every cool looking turn there could be. Her eyes just about glazed over as her smiled widened.

Kyto smiled as he kissed her back gently. He then looked into her eyes and smiled. "I love you," he told her in a small, gentle tone. He knew he must have sounded like a broken record for how many times he said that to her, but he just couldn't help himself. He loved her, and he ment that with all his heart.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Aki looked around the antique store as he followed behind Shinka. Mostly he was wondering what Shinka had been staring at, "Whats that?" He then got closer to see that she was staring at a pocket watch. He noticed how it made her smile and he glanced towards her, "Do you want that?"

Kaiko smiled at Kyto's soft voice and they way he said I love you. She hugged him and whispered into his ears, "I love you too." She loved it when he told her that he loved her. She loved the way he was always there too.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:39 am

Shinka looked to the pocket watch and then looked up to Aki. A gentle blush soon crossed over her face she she looked back down to the pocket watch and then to the floor. "Oh, n-no, it's fine," she said as she thought of what the price would be. She always felt so bad when people bought things for her, she felt like she had to pay them back all the time, she refusing was something she did often. She let her eyes peak up to Aki slowly as she searched for an expression.

Kyto smiled and hugged her back gently. Her warm body always sent chills up his, no matter if it were warm or cold out. Kyto closed his eyes slowly as he just savered the moment with Kaiko, letting it last forever in his mind, time irrellivant at this point.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 am

Aki stared down at Shinka knowing that she wanted it. He smiled softly and said, "Maybe we should head out but before we go I'll need to get something." He grabbed the Pocketwatch and walked over towards the counter. He wouldn't let shinka pay him back because he was doing this for her and only her. He cared about her and every once and a while spending money for the person you care about wasn't a problem at all.

She never knew that someone could ever make her feel this way. It was like she was always floating when she was with him. Her heart was always racing everytime he would kiss her lips. Just being around Kyto made her completely warm all over. She loved it when they hugged how she fit with his body.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:57 am

Shinka looked as he picked up the pocket watch and walked over to pay for it. She quickly hurried to his side and tried to look over his shoulder to grab it, standing her her tippy toes to do so. "B-but.." she kept looking around for it, but she couldn't see very well over Aki's shoulder. "Aki, but..." She looked to his eyes for some sort of reaction as to what she was doing, maybe a 'Alright, I won't get it', or something along those lines.

Kyto smiled as he pulled back just enough to look into Kaiko's eyes. There was never an awkward silence with her, it was always just peacful and beautiful, a moment to be cherrished and loved. He let his hand trail up to the back of Kaiko's head gently and slowly before he pulled her in for a small, soft kiss.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 am

Aki smiled and then faced her after the item was bought, he then leaned down and kissed her lips, "This is my repayment. Your always at my side and your love means so much to me. I show you a lot of love and I feel like I'm not showing enough, so here, I bought this for you to show how much I care for you." He hoped that she wouldn't take it like he was trying to buy her love. He cared more than anything and if this would make her happy then thats what he was going to do.

Kaiko had closed her eyes and when there lips parted she waited for a moment. All the kisses that she shared with him made her think that she was in a dream that she never wanted to wake up from. When she did open her eyes Kyto was smiling towards her. She smiled back and placed a small peak on his nose, "Shall we walk through the park?"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Shinka blushed a deep red. "But..." she took the gift slowly and gently, keeping it close to her so shecouldn't loose it. "Th-thank you," she said as she hugged him tightly, letting her head rest to where she could hear his gentle heart beat. "It means a lot," she whispered to him as she held onto him gently.

Kyto smiled as he picked her up, standing up as well, and then set her down slowly. "I would love to," he said before offering his hand to Kaiko. He loved her so much and any moment spent with her was too special for words.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 am

Aki wrapped his arms around her small body. Shinka was something so special in his life that he didn't hold on tight but at the same time he held onto as if she was leaving him and being taken away from her, "Your welcome." He kissed the top of her head and smiled to himself as he noticed people staring at them

She giggled and let her fingers intertwine with his. She loved the feeling of her hand in his, how the warmth was always so perfect. She leaned into his arm and looked around at the small birds chirping and the little children playing around at the park. She noticed and elder woman with her handsome at her side walking and staring off into the distances.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 am

Shinka blushed a deeper red when she noticed the people staring at them. "A-Aki, why are people staring at us?" she asked in a very light tone. She bit her lip slightly as she looked around a bit more before getting slightly freaked out by their gudging eyes and closing hers as she burried her head into Aki's chest.

Kyto smiled as he tightened his grip on Kaiko's hand gently and slightly. "What is on your mind?" he asked her. He always wondered what she was thinking, every moment of every day. It was just something that he felt would make them closer in some way, though he knew that sounded stupid and would never mention it to anyone else.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 am

Aki brushed her hair with his hand, "Either they are jealous or they adore the young love we have." He then lifted her chin gently up towards his face and he placed his lips onto her beautiful pink ones. He smiled after pulling away and wrapped his arm around her.

Kaiko blushed and shook her head, "Nothing really. Its just so peaceful here." She dazed off towards the small pond that they were circling around, "And the laughter of kids, it makes my heart warm up a little." She blushed at how she said that and tried to avoid Kyto's eyes.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 am

Shinka felt her face continue to heat as she bit her lip gently. "O-okay," she nodded slightly as she looked up to Aki's eyes. She felt a twinge of curiousity as to what he was thinking, but didn't want to ask, so she skipped it and instead took his hand in hers gently. "Thank you," she said in a small voice.

Kyto smiled as he listened to Kaiko talk. "And why is that?" he asked, wondering deeply about why Kaiko thought the way she did. It was always a mystery to him and he was ready to get past all the mystery and start understanding.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:54 am

He smiled and whispered, "No Problem." They then walked out of the store and began walking the streets again. He was glancing around at all the stores wondering if Shinka wanted to go into any of them. He didn't really want to go into one of the shops for himself, he just liked being about to hang out with the girl he cared about.

Kaiko shrugged and blushed, "It just... when I see things that are very peaceful and calming, it makes me think that the world really isn't full of scary things and isn't as crazy as it seems." She then glanced towards Kyto, "Death is probably the only thing that could cause the peacefulness to disappear."

bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Shinka smiled as she looked around. She didn't really know what to do and the sun was making it look as if it were almost noon or so, but she was just taking a guess. "When do we need to leave?" she asked in a gentle voice as she continued to look around the stores.

Kyto nodded in wonder. "Nothing else?" he asked her in a small tone. He was very curious at that point it time, finding it very intiguing what she was telling him. He loved to hear about what she was thinking about or about all of the stories she had to tell him.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 pm

"Um... We'll be leaving around four in the afternoon." He then glanced towards the sky like she did and then said, "We probably have another hour to get rid of. I guess we can head back, if you want too."

"Well," Kaiko blushed a little, "When my career of being a guitarist is over with. Of course I hope to settle down and have kids. I can't wait for that day when I'll stop playing for good and just relax. Of course I'll still work and stuff it'll just be a different living style." She then relaxed rested her head.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum