Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lovers (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:46 am

Aki sighed, "I dunno what we can do...." He stared down at his feet, "I knew they liked each other but, not this much..." He felt stupid and pretty selfish to his sister. What could they do? He loved Shinka but nothing could happen between them, or then nothing could happen between his sister and Kyto.

Kaiko kissed him back wanting this kiss to last forever. She had her arms around his neck. Her eyes closed. Soon she pulled away only resting her forehead on his forehead.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 am

Shinka layed her head on Aki's shoulder gently. "Aki, what do you think we could do? Do you think there is any way around this?" she asked him. Obviously this would be very frowned upon, them marrying one another after their brother and sister got married, making them also brother and sister. She took his hand on hers and sqeezed it tightly, trying to make her worries go away.

Kyto wrapped his arms around her and looked into her eyes once the kiss was broken. He loved her with all his heart, and there was nothing to worry about at all. Nothing was said, or done for them to know or even think that Aki and Shinka loved each other. Things would be fine, or so he kept telling himself.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:18 am

Aki held her hand in his and kissed her forehead not knowing what to say to her. He sighed and glanced down at the grass and the dirt. This was nothing but a big whoops that had happened.

Kaiko smiled a little and stared at Kyto's eyes. No way would he be able to let him go. She loved him to much to bare that he even broke her heart just thinking about it. She finally just decided to hug him. Aki and Shinka don't like each other, they're just good friends...
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:38 am

Shinka then thought. "What if we didn't get married? What if we were just together?" she asked. It hurt to think like that. She wanted a wedding, to walk down the aisle, look at her fiance, and blush as she noticed it was her big day. She knew she wouldn't be able to have that though.. If she had to give up that to be with the one she loved, than she would do it.

Kyto hugged her back gently. "Now, shall we go pack?" he asked her with a smile on his face, trying to get her mind off of things.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 am

"We could do that... just be together... that would be perfectly fine." He did want to have a wedding. All his friends and family gathering around and then he would kiss his lovely blushing bride...

Kaiko smiled, "We'll have to stop at my place to get some things. But while we're here lets go back for you." She laced her fingers with his and blushed a little bit when she stared into his eyes. Maybe something really good would happen over this vacation/work trip.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:32 am

Shinka was scared to ask if he was sure. She didn't want to ruin the trip. She knew he probabaly wasn't fine with that, just by the small pauses he had, but she would save that question for later. She really didn't want to upset him before the trip. "Okay. So you want to eat now?" she asked, holding his hand gently.

Kyto smiled. "Okay," he told her and kissed her forehead gently. He walked with her up the stairs and into the bedroom where they had spent their first night together. It was nice. He looked to Kaiko and smiled even more, looking back to what he might need to take.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:35 am

He looked over at her and smiled, "Yeah, I'm starving!" He then quickly jumped up helping Shinka up then walking into the kitchen. Noticing that they had put there food in the microwave and he opened it. To find there food. He licked his lips, "Yummy."

Kaiko sat down on his bed and said, "You'll probably need your swimming suit and guitar if your going to play with me at the studio." She smiled as she watched him get out a bag and start putting some stuff into it.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Shinka smiled as she walked to the microwave and got her plate, then sat down at the table and started to eat. She was really hungry and really wanted to start packing, so she felt like she needed to eat as quickly as she could.

Kyto smiled. "I need my swim suit to play in the studio with her?" he asked, joking around with her. He knew what she had ment, but it was still funny to him. He grabbed his swim trunks and put them in his bag slowly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:50 pm

He as quickly as Shinka maybe even a little quicker. When he finished he put his plate into the sink and waited for Shinka.

She giggled a little, "Oh you know it." then she watched him put his swim trunks into his suitcase and then she watched him get a few more things.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:04 am

Shinka stood up slowly and walked over, putting her plate in the sink and washing it off slowly. She then looked to Aki and smiled, take his hand in her gently.

Kyto chuckled. "Just making sure," he told her as he quickly threw a bunch of clothes into his suitcase. He then walked across the hall and returned with all of his bathroom stuff that he needed, like toothbrush, stuff like that.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 am

Aki smiled softly and then said, "Alright. Shinka, ready to go back?" His smile showed how excited he was for this trip and for Shinka to be there with him. He was hoping that they could hopefully have some alone time knowing that Kyto and kaiko were going to be recording if so.

Kaiko watched him and then sighed laying back and looking at the ceiling she closed her eyes and yawned every now again. "I'm so exited for this trip. Gives me butterflies." She chuckled at herself then went quiet.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am

"Definatlly," she said. She really wanted to finish up packing so she knew she was ready for this trip. She took Aki's hand and started for the stairs slowly.

Kyto looked to Kaiko. "Why is that?" he asked her. He knew this wasn't the first thing she was recording for, so he knew it wouldn't have been that. He was really curious as to what it really was though.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 am

Aki followed behind her his hand in hers. Her hands felt soft and warm in his. He wanted to pull her towards him and kiss her but that would be impolite and make him look a bit lustful. So he followed her gracefulness and towards her bedroom

Kaiko blushed and said, "Oh, just hoping that the recording goes well and that you will be my new guitarist." She gave him a small smile. That was part true but not all of it. She was hoping that they would be able to get alone and away from the everyday life like lovers.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 am

Shinka let go of Aki's hand when she passed by Kyto's room, which made her frown, but she quickly hide her distaste in the issue and continued to her room. She took Aki's hand again and led him into her room, closing it slowly when they both got inside. She then turned back to him and smiled.

Kyto smiled and shook his head. "There is no way you are nervous about a recording job. You've been doing it too long," he told her. She seemed to forget how long he had known her before he professed his love.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 am

Aki smiled biting his lips to hid the smirk that was appearing. He then looked over towards her bed and smiled, "Well should really start getting you packed you know." He chuckled a bit and then looked down towards her.

"Yeah but still, I always get that uneasy feeling that something might go wrong like losing my voice or something." She then looked at him and smiled lightly, "I know it sounds dramatic but its something I've always thought about ever sense I started."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Shinka continued to smile. "I know, but.." she let her voice trail off as she walked closer to Aki. She then wrapped her arms around him gently, hugging him. She just wanted to lay with Aki forever and not have to do anything or worry about anything, but she knew that wasn't the case. She soon slowly look up to him.

Kyto nodded solomly, knowing that was only part of the truth by her voice, but he wasn't going to push it. "Well I know you'll do great," he said and kissed her forehead gently, wrapping one of his arms around her gently.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

Shinka's eyes looked beautiful. Suddenly Aki brushed a strand of her hair out of her face and kissed her lips softly and then wrapped his arms around her slowly running his hand up and down her back as he kissed her ever so softly on the lips.

Kaiko went quiet after he had kissed her forehead, his arm around her shoulder. Her heart was racing and then her eyes trailed to his lips. She bit her lip lightly and then looked back towards his eyes and smiled lightly, "So are you excited, Like tell me, what do you want to do?"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Shinka blushed a deep red as she felt his gentle lips on hers. She kissed him back gently as her face continued to heat up. He kept her arms around him tightly as she felt him rubbing her back. She loved Aki, more than anything in this earth.

Kyto smiled to her. "I just want to be with you," he said in all honesty. At first he had cared mostly about being in that studio recording, but now he knew he just wanted to be with Kaiko. He then leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:40 am

Aki pulled away and gave her a small smirk. He ran one hand across her cheek, caressing her soft skin. Then he kissed her once again. Noticing that her face was red, he couldn't help but chuckle as he kissed her.

Kaiko kissed him back and when he pulled away all she wanted was more. She really like Kyto, love him to be exact. She watched him carefully and bit her lip as she held herself back from the lust moment she was having. She didn't want Kyto and her relationship to be about lust but at that moment she wanted him more than anything.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 am

Shinka felt her face continued to heat and when she heard Aki chuckled she mentally groaned. She felt so silly, blshing so much over a simple kiss, but she just got so flustered over things like this. She felt the lingering thouch of Aki's hand on her cheek, making her smile as she leaned in to kiss him more.

Kyto smiled to her. "So do we need to go to the house to get your stuff or is someone bringing it over?" he asked he as he looked to his completed bag.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 am

Aki smirked wrapping his arms around her and slowly they made their way over to Shinka's bed. He pulled away to breath and smirked at Shinka who's face was bright pink. He kissed her nose lightly and then kissed her lips softly.

"Someone should be bringing it over. My agent was going to stop by my place and get everything." She sat up slowly and ran her fingers through her hair softly.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 am

Shinka felt her legs brush against her bed gently as she waited for what she expected to happen to happen. She thought at any second Aki would lay her down on her bed and tell her he loved her and say the sweetest things to her, but she was also thinking that that was all too perfect and that that was too much liked a movie for it to be her real life. She continued to kiss him as she felt her heart to start to race.

Kyto smiled. "Well good, then we can just sit here and talk and enjoy each other's company," he said as he smiled. Would you rather stay in here or go for a walk by the little lake?" he asked as he took Kaiko's hand in his. He didn't care either way, as long as he got to be with his love.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:20 am

Aki pulled away from the kiss and then sat down on Shinka's bed staring down at her. He could feel her pulse going crazy when he was rested against her body. "So any idea of what you want to do down there so we can plan ahead."

Kaiko smiled lightly, "I would love to go out to the lake." She stared into Kyto's eyes realizing the love in them and blushed lightly knowing she had that same love for him
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am

Shinka had an idea, but she didn't want to mention it at the moment. "Can we go to the beach," she paused, "at night?" she asked in a small voice. She loved the stars and the beach, so she thought that since they were two of her three favorite things she would go with her third favorite thing down to the beach. (The list was actually Aki, beach, stars; but who is getting technical?) She looked up to Aki's eyes slowly.

Kyto smiled and took Kaiko's hand gently. "Okay," he said as he walked her out of the room and down the stairs, out the door, and toward the lake. "I love you," he said, breaking the silence, his voice gentle but strong.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri May 06, 2011 8:03 am

Aki smiled, "Well of course we can do that. It would be pretty fun in fact." He then lain back on her bed and closed his eyes, "That would be really fun." He yawned.

Kaiko smiled after the words broke the silence. She loved those words coming out of Kyto's mouth because she loved him very much. She kissed his lips softly and whispered against them, "I love you too Kyto."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next