Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lovers (Closed)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Mon May 07, 2012 1:17 am

"Your so beautiful." He whispered really low and still held onto her, his arms around her waist. His heart was racing and he knew that he was in love with her. He didn't want to let her go, her wonderous scent was sending shivers up his spine.

She smiled a little, "What do you love?" She was a little puzzled by the sudden remark. A suddenly blush approached her face as he stared back into her eyes. She didn't want to look away though.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 am

"Hmm?" she asked, not quite able to hear what he had said. She peeled her eyes away from the breath-taking scene unfolding before them to look back at Aki. He was so great to her, it was so amazing. He was the first person, as far as she could remember, that actually seemed to care besides her brother.

"That look in your eyes," he said in a gentle voice. "I always can tell that you're thinking about something just by that lovely look in your eyes." He loved everything about Kaiko, though he knew that was his absolute favorite; those gorgeous eyes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed May 09, 2012 9:40 am

Aki stared into her eyes and then placed his hand onto her cheek. He knew that she hadn't heard him and didn't made saying it again, "Your so beautiful." He said softly. He smiled and then pressed his lips against hers and soon wrapped his arms around her neck as he reached up and buried his hand into her hair.

Kaiko blushed and looked away from him. "Kyto..." she mumbled her cheeks burning each time she glanced towards him. She should have been used to all the sweet things Kyto said to her but she couldn't help that her heart had a mind of its own and was always fluttering with his sweet words.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 am

Shinka's stomach burst with butterflies when she felt Aki's hand in her hair. She kissed him back passionately as she felt her heart rate pick up. She knew just how she felt for him, and it never shocked her how much she loved kissing him. If she had the option, she knew she would spend a large portion of her day kissing Aki, but she knew there were other things to do than just that, and she didn't want to be clingy, but his kiss was like a drug.

Kyto smiled as his voice quietly asked, "Yes?" in response to Kaiko saying his name. he smiled brightly when he saw her gorgeous smile. It made him the happiest man alive to see her smile; it was the most beautiful thing in the world. He knew that that smile was something that made every day just absolutely amazing.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6