Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Lovers (Closed)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secret Lovers (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Secret Lovers (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:24 am

Shinka shook her head. "No no, I wasn't wanting to leave, I was just wondering," she said as she blushedand looked to the surounding stores in a sheepish fashion. She felt bad for having mentioned it, but she really didn't want to leave, she trully was just curious. She hopped Aki would see that.

Kyto smiled as she looked down to her gorgeous face. "I see," he said in a very gentle voice. It sounded like she had things al figured out, something he slightly envyed. She knew eveyrhtingshe wanted to do, while Kyto was smply just going with the flow and winging it all.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 am

Aki smiled noticing that she really hadn't wanted to leave. He then began to whistle as they walked down the sidewalk. He had her hand in his and felt the warmth that it was sending him. He was probably the happiest guy on the face of this planet. He cared for Shinka more than any boy maybe some day they could be more than just what they were.

Kaiko was blushing and then she looked up towards Kyto, "but for now, I'm with you and my career. And I love the both of you." Then she giggled, "But I sure love you more." She then placed a finger on his nose and then pulled it away as she glanced towards the lake again.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 am

Shinka smiled and then stopped walking. When Aki sopped and looked back to what she was doing she leaned up and kissed him deeply. She was never one for starting something because she was always too nervous that she would mess up, but she wanted to break away from that.

Kyto smiled and wrapped him arms around Kaiko gently. "And I love you too," he told her as he wached her and then turned his attention to the lake. It was really gorgeous, just like his Kaiko. e felt happines run through him as he watched the gentle waters.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 am

Aki was surprised at first and then he smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her small waist and kissed her back. He then pulled away and pressed his forehead to her. "Your amazing Karin." He then kissed her.

Kaiko felt blush creeping into her cheeks. She loved the feeling of being embarrassed. It wasn't that she was embarrassed but she was nervous that she had said some weird things which would make Kyto think that she was a little silly. But she also knew that Kyto wasn't that type of guy which she loved.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:40 am

Ooc: Name's Shinka.
Ic:
Shinka blushed a deep red as she mummbled into the kiss, "Thank you." She let her lipslinger on his before he finally broke away, leaving her to search around for her breath and regain a steady heart beat. She always got so flustered when she kissed him and her heart always ended racing.

Kyto looked over to see Kaiko with a beautiful blush on her cheeks. "You look gorgeou," he told her, letting his arm wrap around her waist gently as he puled her into his side slightly. He kissed Kaiko's head before looking back to her cheeks and eyes again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Aki smiled as he brushed his hand against her cheek as he brushed her hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful to him and everytime she was with her, he couldn't resist her. Some people would say that was lust and every so often he would lust for her, he was a guy come on. But no, Aki loved her more than anyone.

Kaiko looked up towards Kyto and smiled. He was so kind, so handsome, always said the sweetest things and he was with Kaiko. She still blushed as she stared towards his amazing eyes.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 am

Shinka looked to him with a small smile on her face. "What's on your mind?" she asked, letting her mind linger on his expressions. He always puzzled her and that made her very curious. She looked up into his gorgeous eyes as she awaited a reply.

Kyto smiled as he leaned down just enough to kiss Kaiko gently. He then pulled away just enough to look into Kaiko's eyes as he smiled. "Are you ready for the trip?" he asked.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:42 am

He was taken out of his thoughts by what she had said and then smiled down towards her, "Nothing really." He then kissed her forehead, "Just how cute you are thats all." He wasn't lying, he just didn't say what he was really thinking because then it would be a little awkward.

"Of course I am." She smiled, "Spending time in the studio with you is going to be pretty exciting." She then pressed her hand against his chest and then wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly moving them from his chest to his neck
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 am

Shinka felt a small blush creep onto her cheeks. "Why do you think that?" she asked in true curiousiy. She really didn't see herself as a cute girl, just awkward and short. That was probably because of the help from her mother, but she hated to rehash those times, so she pushed it from her mind and focused on Aki instead.

Kyto looked down and chuckled. "Oh that's right, the studio," he had competely forgotten about the fact that he was going in for his guitar stuff. He left the thought to linger in his mind as he looked to Kaiko.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 am

Aki brushed hair out of her face and placed his nose on hers, "Shinka your are very beautiful. Your hair, your eyes. Everything about you is angelic to me." He then pressed his lips against hers and pulled away so he could see her eyes.

Kaiko smiled, "Yeah I'm pretty excited. The band is going to be so amazed when they see you play the guitar." She then looked towards the tree, "It would be so cool to travel and be together." She sighed happily and then looked back towards Kyto
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Karin blushed a deep red as she could feel stranger's eyes on her. She felt the gudgement hitting her like bullets while she tried to keep her attention on Aki. "I love you," she said in a very gentle toe, all of the wind being knocked out of her from the kiss they ad just shared.

Kyto started to chuckle. "As nice as that would be, I really am not that good Kaiko dear," he told her truthfully. In his mind, he wasn't that good. Many people were much better than him and had't made it, at least to him, though in reality he was pretty good and with a dfew polishes here and there he would have had the makings of a great guitarists.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:10 am

Aki smiled towards her not paying attention at all to the stares that were being given to them, "And I love you too Shinka..." He then pressed his lips on hers again as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Kaiko hit his chest softly, "Don't be silly. Your the greatest guitarist I know. You'll probably become way better then the famous guitarist in the world. You have to trust me on this." She smiled, "Your do great." She then pressed her lips against his cheek and smiled.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:33 am

Shinka took a deep breath as her breath got taken from her again. She kissed him back again gently as she smiled. She pulled back just enough to look into his eyes, on her tippy toes so that she didn't have to crane her neck to kiss him or look at him. "Thank you for today," she reminded him.

Kyto started to chuckle as he put his hands on Kaiko's cheeks gently, looking into her eyes. "You are just saying that because you love me," he said before kissing her. He loved her a lot, and even though he didn't believe it, he would go into the studio with her just to try it out for her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Aki smiled down towards her grinning from ear to ear. He loved everything about her. "It was my pleasure to be with the most beautiful girl I've seen." He kissed her forhead and stared into her eyes. Something about Shinka always amazed him. For sure he knew it was love.

Kiako stared at him and was about to protest when he had kissed her. She felt like her mind went blank for that splint second and then she began her protest, "Oh my goodness, I love you so much but I wouldn't lie to you either."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:11 am

Kianna blushed a deep red as she listened to what he said. "You are too sweet," she told him before looking up into his eyes. She had no idea what he saw in her, but she was sure glad he saw it because without whatever "it" was she wouldn't have Aki and she would have the person she cared so much for.

Kyto smiled and nodded. "I know love. You just think too hightly of me," he said before kissing her again and then hugging her tightly. He knew he wasn't that good, but she thought so so he would do all he could for her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

"I find myself pretty sweet." He said with his nose in the air acting a little bit highly of himself. He then kissed the top of her forehead wondering how lucky he had gotten when he was with her.

She smiled when he kissed and hugged her. Even for a simple girl like her he liked her back. He was so amazing and she never wanted to let him go. Her heart still fluttered when he did the most simplist things.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:05 am

Shinka nodded and giggled gently. "Good, you better," she grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently before looking to the sky. "What time did we need to be to the airport again?" she asked in wonder.

Kyto smiled as he looked into her gorgeous eyes. He couldn't wait for the time he was going to spend with her on their trip. Though they wouldn't get a lot of alone time, he didn't care. As long as he was with Kaiko he was happy.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 am

He thought about it and then sighed, "uh about five or six o'clock. We're going to get in florida pretty late." He then looked down towards her. He smiled at her beauty and her wondering look on her face.

She smiled at Kyto. She loved him more than anything in the world. It was hard for her to even think that she could love anyone else. She couldn't love anyone else but Kyto. They would probably have little time with each other but she knew that maybe they could have there nights together but not a lot during the day.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 am

Shinka smiled and nodded. "That's okay. I'll probably be all tired by the end of the plane ride anyways," she noted with a giggle. "So what's next on the agenda?" she asked in a peppy tone as she looked out at the world.

Kyto smiled. "So what shall we do with our free-time up in Florida?" he asked in a happy tone. He was fine with whatever she chose. He had never been anywhere but right where he was and so he knew that it would be best if Kaiko planned the stuff.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

"Yeah thats understandable what time is it anyways?" He asked her assuming that she would have watch or something. He began to think of something else to do if they also had time for it. "If we have time we can go to the lake or something and dip our feet in it. The one at the town park."

She gained a big grin and suddenly all of her thoughts of what they cold do on there free time came along, "We could..." suddenly she went off with a list, "We could go swimming we could go see a show together we could party, we could..." She paused and then blushed a little.

bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 am

Shinka nodded her head, "It's four thirty," she said before looking toward the direction of the park. "That sounds great though," she said as she took his hand in hers and started for the park. She loved lakes, they were so peaceful and so pleasant to sit by and just let all of your worries pass away--and she had plenty of worries to pass away.

Kyto chuckled and shook his head. "No no, I love the ideas. What else?" he offered up as he looked at her gorgeous blush. He put his and on her face gently, his thumb brushing her cheek ever so gently. His love for her was literally indescribable.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

Aki smiled and then kissed her forehead as they headed towards the park. He smiled at the pond and then took off his shoes and socks. He then waited for her to do the same. When she had, he had pulled her over towards the pond and he stuck his feet in slowly letting the cold settle with him.

She blushed even more, "Um... well there are a lot of things that we could do." She then looked into his eyes after he had brushed her cheek. She felt her heart begin to pound as he had done so, "What would you want to do?"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:46 am

Shinka brightened as she walked over to the pond slowly. She looked from the pond to Aki and then let a smile slowly creep onto her face. She sat down slowly and let her feet gently slide into the water as she gently nuzzled into Aki's shoulder.

Kyto smiled as he shook his head. "I love doing anything and everything, as long as I'm with you," he said as he opened his eyes to look into hers. He really meant it, and as cheesy as he knew it sounded, he couldn't say anything else because that was what was true in his heart.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 am

He wrapped his arm around her body and felt a peace come over his body. He didn't know how long he could be without this girl, if she was taken from him, it would probably destroy him.

Kaiko smiled softly and kissed his forhead, "I'm good with anything." She couldn't help but not look away from his amazing eyes. The eyes that were filled with love and so much more that made her heart completely warm.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 am

Shinka watched the wondrous sun hit the water in just all the right ways. "It's so beautiful," she noted as she watched the nano waves in the water created by the small wind that was unnoticed by all but the bugs. She couldn't think of a better person to spend this seamless moment with.

Kyto chuckled as he looked back into Kaiko's eyes. "I love when you do that," he noted. The way she looked at him, he always knew there was something he was thinking, something else. There was always that something in her eyes that made him know she was looking at, not just his eyes, but him as a person.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next