Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over Mastered. (Closed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Over Mastered. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Over Mastered. (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Brock slowly opened his eys and looked to Yuri, not the water. "It's," he paused, "it's okay," he lied. He hated the feeling of it all around him. Although the fear was gone from him, he still couldn't stand the feeling; but for Yuri he would deal with it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am

Yuri could feel the small bit of tension he still had but she would try her best to make him not worry about it. She gave him a small smile, "Well good!" She then turned to look at all the humans playing and swimming around. She was very surprised at all the nonhumans like here. She noticed Kat enjoying herself which made her smile a bit wider.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 am

Kat looked over to the two of them and smiled happily, giggling as she did so. "Hi!!" she exclaimed as she waved her hand at them in a hyper fashion.

Brock simply chuckled and waved back. He looked around and saw how this place was a haven of people and nonhumans alike, ones that were treated better than most, but still probably kept as slaves.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 am

Yuri giggled and waved back towards Kat and then glanced at Brock who was looking around at all the people she then sighed and laid back as she floated above water and did a backstroke around Brock.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 am

Brock looked to Yurin with confussion on his face. "How does the water not bother you? You are a cat after all," he pointed out. He thought they both, Kat and Yuri, would also hate the water as much as him, but they seemed to love it. It confused him so much.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 am

"we're not exactly full blooded cats. We're unhuman. It doesn't make us some kitty cat that loves to climb trees. Though, I do love climbing trees." Her tell flickered and then she stared at him, "I'm as human as you are, just with a bit of powers."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 am

Kat giggled and nodded. "Yeah silly. Just because we have a tail and ears doesn't mean we want milk all the time and some tuna for breakfast lunch and dinner," she smiled and giggled again, swimming over to the edge of the lake so she could hoist herself up out of the water. When she was sitting on dry land she looked up to the sky and smiled.

Brock looked to the both of them and nodded. "Sorry," he said, feeling as if he had offended them, though he still felt a lightness in their tone of voice. He then looked from Kat to Yuri, going back and forth between the two, looking for any kind of expression.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 am

Yuri just smiled and then turned away from him not caring at all that he had said that. A lot of people would figure that anyways sense they were "nekos" but thats not all they were too.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 am

Brock looked at the two in a questioning way. "So you guys are humans as well?" he asked in a small tone, nto wanting to offend anyone but too curious not to ask.

Kat giggled slightly. "Well.... You could put it that way, but it wouldn't be very correct," she let the answer hang in te air, waiting for Yuri to pick up where Kat left off.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 am

Yuri nodded at what kat said, "Yea it would be incorrectly if you say we're humans. I don't really know how to explain it." She giggled lightly, "Its like we're unhuman nekos but we can act human." She looked over towards Kat to see if she was explaining it correctly.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 am

Kat nodded. "Different DNA same blood kind of thing," she said in a plain voice as she looked at all the people at the lake that day. She slightly longer for different DNA, the DNA people called 'normal', which was so foriegn to her.

Brock nodded. "Okay, I see," he said, slightly starting to understand.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 am

Yuki smiled realizing that he was starting to understand and suddenly her ear twitched as she realized that her owner was near by. Her body froze and she glanced over towards Kat who seemed to mind her own business until her owner had grabbed her from behind.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 am

Ooc: Kat was grabbed by her owner?
Ic:

Brock looked over to Kat and suddenly froze slightly. He looked voer to Yuri and whispered, just loud enough for her cat ears to head and no other human, "Hide now. You know where your owner is, so run away from where he is and get back to my place. Take all the money you can find, change clothes, wear a hoodie, and run. I'll find you if I get out of this. Go." Brock suddenly swam over to where Kat was and jumped out of the water and onto the grassy perch. "Let her go," he said as he stepped up to where Kat was.

Kat yelped as she felt her body tense. "Noooo," she cried out in a cat's speech, as she tried to appeal to the other cats to save her. She longer for help and she didn't think Brock could do it all alone.

Ooc: Also, can we bring in a charecter for Kat? Maybe a male neko that ran away from his owner and is going to join brokc in saving Kat, but we don't know he is Neko yet? (:
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am

ooc: yeah its Yuri's owner that we had a while back Aki.

Yuri looked over towards Brock and was shocked by what he said. She didn't want to leave him behind but she did as he told sense it was the only thing she could do best. She ran to his place and found a change of clothes and a jacket that she hid her ears with and her face with. She didn't know where to go and money was completely useless to her.

ooc: Yeah. Want me to find a pic of him? He can come in after your next post.

bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:33 am

Ooc: Sure, thanks! Razz And okay, she will freak out now. (:
Ic:

Kat continued to yell out for help to her fellow Nekos, but no one so much as looked at her. She let small tears roll down her face as she tried to struggle free, not wanting to ever go back. She struggled until her owner finally screamed "Shut it slave!" and slapped her. She let her mouth close as she stayed quiet, more tears running down her face as she did so.

Brock walked over to the owner with a stern look on his face. He was going to act and he was going to act good, or at least as good as he could. "Hey man, what's the deal? Get your hands off my Neko. She's my little," he paused and smiled over to her, "kitten." His voice hinted with more meaning, but he said nothing more than that on the subject. He then looked back to the owner. "So get your hands off of her man," he stepped a step closer as he reached out for Kat, the owner wretching away when he did so, telling him to back off.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 am

Yuri had no idea where to go as she ran away from the place. She knew that her owner was back their and she knew that she didn't want any problems with any of those people. She mostly wanted nothing to do with Humans that were cruel. All she could do was run.

Ruki suddenly heard the sound of a neko being hurt. He was wearing a hoodie to cover his ears and he quickly ran to where the lake was and saw a man hurting a neko girl. He frowned and took off everything but his pants and placed a hat over his head. He swam over to the two humans and the neko girl and frowned. He was suddenly stricken with anger and with one swift movement he knocked the one human out, taking the neko girl within his grasp. He then looked over towards the human that seemed to be helping the neko, "You might wanna get him out of the water. I won't touch him any farther.."

Ooc:

This is what Ruki looks like
Over Mastered. (Closed) - Page 3 Neko
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 am

Kat looked to the man in shock, not knowing why he helped or who he was. She felt his warm hands against her cool skin and bit her lip slightly. She felt the hot tears start to stop as she looked to Brock for some sort of clarity.

Brock looked to the man in puzzlement and then nodded his head. He took the man out of the water and set him under some shade. When he turned back to the man he nodded his thanks before starting, "I have a place we can go without being found, but first we need to go get her clothes and some money from my place. Maybe Yuri will still be there," he said, more to himself than the man.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Yuri sighed as she wondered around town wondering where she could go. She couldn't just get up and leave them. Maybe she could wait back at Brock's house. She then looked around and nodded to herself. That will probably be the best idea.

Ruki wondered over to where his clothes were and got them on quickly as he placed his hoodie over the cap he wore. He didn't want the human knowing he was a neko or something could happen. Yet, it seemed like he was helping this neko woman. He looked towards Kat in wonder and said, "I can help her get out of here if you want me too."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Brock's attention shifted to the man when he finally spoke. "That would be great, thank you so much," he then paused and looked at the man. "On second thought though, I should probably go with, and Yuri too. We should stay together," he wanted Kat to get to safety, but he couldn't trust soem random man off the street. Maybe he had done that just to get Kat for himself and use her. He couldn't do that to Kat, he had to watch out for her.

Kat looked from Brock to the man and then back to Brock. For some reason she trusted this man, but she knew Brock and KNEW she could trust Brock, so what he said went, that was how she saw it and how she would continue to see it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Yuri wondered back to Brock's house quickly.

Ruki sruntched up his nose. He didn't want no human to travel with him. Maybe he would ditch them during the whole thing. He closed his eyes slowly, "Whatever. Just keep your distance." He hissed quickly to Brock and then waited for them to get out of the water.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 am

Brock looked at the man with confussion. "Sir, I appreciate the help, really I do, but Kat is mine and you don't really have the right to be calling the shots," he didn't know who this guy was, so he was going to keep his cover all long as he needed to. He felt something off about this guy, but he didn't know what. He got out of the water slowly and walked over to his stuff, drying off and putting on his shirt.

Kat looked over to Brock and then looked to the man. She wiggled out of his grasp and then walked over to Brock and took her clothes out of the bag and put them on slowly and gently. She then looked back over to the man, sniffing the air to take in his sent.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Ruki's eyes wondered over to Kat who was sniffing the air, he smirked in a way. His scent was to hidden by human scent that hopefully she wouldn't be able to tell that he was just like her. He folded his arms as he waited for them. His hoodie practically hiding his eyes as he did so.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 am

Kat walked over to Brock and leaned up, slightly, trying to look like she was kissing his cheek as she quickly whispered, "Something is weird about him. Watch out." she then quickly turned and walked toward the man in a slow manner, watching him as she did so.

Brock looked to Kat and then to the man. He then grabbed his bag and started on the way to his house. "Common guys, we don't have a lot of time," he said in a gentle tone, not wanting to abruptly do anything, not knowing how this man would react to anything.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Ruki shrugged and then yawned a little. He wondered why a unhuman could get along so well with a human, it was very unnatural and not very unhuman like. Ruki hated humans and that was all because of one person, but he still couldn't trust them. He glanced towards Kat and whispered, "So? you and him huh?" pretending like it was some weird unhuman and human thing

Yumi stood at the doorstep of Brock's house waiting for his return. She suddenly could smell them in a distance.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am

"What do you mean?" Kat was as clueless as a new born baby. She looked to the man in an odd manner, puzzled at what he was hinting at. "He is my owner, if that is what you are asking," she said in a flat tone, not ready to trust this man. She could smell that something was off about him, but she didn't know what. She then started to walked with Brock toward their place.

Brock looked from the man to Kat then back to the man. He shook his head and then shifted his attention to the road ahead of him. "So, what's your name?" he asked toward the man.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next